GBP

£9.95

£12.44

Savings of: £2.49 (20% off)

Simply Magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer1004297 on Jul 21, 2008

I was looking for some magnesium to offset the calcium supplements I added to my diet. Problem was- several of my other vitamins had a bit of magnesium in each...not enough to meet my daily intake, but just enough that I had to be careful to get a LOW DOSAGE supplement of JUST magnesium (and nothing else) so I could get the right balance. Couldn't find it anywhere else I looked. Thanks iHerb!

Quality product but don't ignore the BUFFERED qualifier!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Feb 02, 2012

I've been buying the 180-cap version of this from iHerb for quite awhile now. It's definitely a quality product, but understand that "buffered" means that it's not 100% chelated magnesium. Instead, the chelated magnesium glycinate is mixed with an unspecified amount of simple magnesium oxide. That probably explains how they're able to fit a full 200mg in a capsule of this size. Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium Glycinate advertises "NOT buffered," but the disadvantages for that one are that it's tablets instead of gelcaps, and that it contains Bioperine (black pepper extract) which I'm wary of.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Dec 19, 2012

I was taking the unflavored Natural Calm magnesium citrate for a couple of months, but stopped because I didn't like it. It is too acidic for me. I did some research and found that one of the best forms of magnesium to take is chelated magnesium glycinate. I've had success using the BlueBonnet brand and appreciate that their products are packaged in glass bottles and not plastic containers. The only thing I dislike is each capsule only contains 200 mg. I take 2-3 capsules a day. This is a fantastic supplement to raise your magnesium level.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2297288 on Oct 05, 2009

great price, easy to take. Will be ordering more soon!

Good source of absorbable magnesium....

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jul 31, 2010

Really like this magnesium, works right away, good to take before bed to relax muscles for sleep. Thanks Iherb.

Did not notice any difference since taking this

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Jan 03, 2013

But no side effects

Great so far

Posted by 5526760903330922494 on Aug 07, 2014

A friend recommended this product to help my headaces from occurring as often. It has definitely helped a great deal. I am still having headaches but not as bad. Ive only been taking the product for a couple of weeks. It has also helped my sleep. I sleep so much better and wake up rested.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Feb 02, 2015

I guess this is working haven't had a heart attack yet.

high quaiity

Posted by 5051878325022925295 on Dec 24, 2015

does not cause any problems with digestion. Definitely high quality product.

Beneficial

Posted by 5644505503759160937 on Jun 17, 2016

It's only been a couple of weeks but already I am sleeping better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »