GBP

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavor, 2 lbs (924 g)

£30.27
£37.84
Savings of: £7.57 (20% off)

Cuts hunger!

Posted by Reviewer3154768 on Jul 16, 2009

This is an awesome product that was recommended to me because it would cut hunger. I use this as a weight loss product with a low carb diet. Whenever I feel hungry, I drink this mixed with water. In about 10 minutes I am no longer hungry and feel satisfied. Taste greats, too!

Pure ingredients, tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3195643 on Aug 07, 2011

Whey protein isolate is the best protein and Bluebonnet's Natural Chocolate flavor goes down easily, whether making a shake in a blender, or just mixing with water in a shaker bottle. Reasonably priced as well. Sweetened naturally with stevia.

Delicious taste, pure, hormones/antibiotics - free

Posted by Trinity on Apr 05, 2014

I really like this protein. I hope iHerb continues selling it. It's hormones/antibiotics-free and has quite pleasant chocolate taste. It's lightly sweetened, not too much, with stevia. It's one of the purest protein products I've found here on the site and although not very cheap, the price for the amount and quality of the product is affordable. It is very easy to mix with water, almond milk or even yoghourt, and the taste is delicious. I also bought the packets of the same product, as sometimes when I'm very busy travelling between the offices I don't have time to eat, so taking one of the packets kills my hunger and gives me the proteins my body needs.

Holy mother of whey!

Posted by 5321015520598813107 on Aug 08, 2015

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.