GBP

£40.11

£48.90

Savings of: £8.79 (18% off)

Pure ingredients, tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3195643 on Aug 07, 2011

Whey protein isolate is the best protein and Bluebonnet's Natural Chocolate flavor goes down easily, whether making a shake in a blender, or just mixing with water in a shaker bottle. Reasonably priced as well. Sweetened naturally with stevia.

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.

Holy mother of whey!

Posted by 5321015520598813107 on Aug 08, 2015

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

Cuts hunger!

Posted by Reviewer3154768 on Jul 16, 2009

This is an awesome product that was recommended to me because it would cut hunger. I use this as a weight loss product with a low carb diet. Whenever I feel hungry, I drink this mixed with water. In about 10 minutes I am no longer hungry and feel satisfied. Taste greats, too!

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Posted by Reviewer2254592 on Sep 07, 2009

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

Great Tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2432897 on Apr 14, 2010

Good, Creamy, Chocolately Shake.

Awesome Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3193050 on Jun 03, 2010

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3302943 on Jul 04, 2010

We love the Bluebonnet nutrition powder/shake - delicious and well balanced!!!!!!!! THX for the great product and great pricing.

Exceeded expectations

Posted by Reviewer2415422 on Apr 14, 2009

Good supplement

Tastes very good

Posted by Reviewer2665939 on Oct 03, 2010

This product mixes easily and tastes very good. There are 26 grams of protein in one scoop and there are 28 scoops in one container. I usually mix with milk but have mixed it with water and it still tastes suprisingly good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »