GBP

£37.97

£46.29

Savings of: £8.32 (18% off)

Cuts hunger!

Posted by Reviewer3154768 on Jul 16, 2009

This is an awesome product that was recommended to me because it would cut hunger. I use this as a weight loss product with a low carb diet. Whenever I feel hungry, I drink this mixed with water. In about 10 minutes I am no longer hungry and feel satisfied. Taste greats, too!

Pure ingredients, tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3195643 on Aug 07, 2011

Whey protein isolate is the best protein and Bluebonnet's Natural Chocolate flavor goes down easily, whether making a shake in a blender, or just mixing with water in a shaker bottle. Reasonably priced as well. Sweetened naturally with stevia.

Holy mother of whey!

Posted by 5321015520598813107 on Aug 08, 2015

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jun 13, 2015

Nice taste, like ovaltine.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1752332 on Oct 07, 2011

tastes great, natural, affordable. i blend it with a banana, kefir, peanut butter, olive oil and sometimes blueberries for a flavor explosion in my mouth every morning.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1080829 on Nov 04, 2010

Quick dissolving and great tasting

Love the chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1371605 on Mar 30, 2011

good taste and blends easily.................great for a quick breakfast or a pick me up

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Posted by Reviewer2254592 on Sep 07, 2009

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

Great Tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2432897 on Apr 14, 2010

Good, Creamy, Chocolately Shake.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »