GBP

£8.83

£9.29

Savings of: £0.46 (5% off)

Use it a lot

Posted by lillanne on Dec 11, 2012

In baking etc - try to avoid carbohydrate

All it's cracked up to be

Posted by 5116640392345431828 on Nov 26, 2012

I've been meaning to order this for quite some time now. It is everything I've been expecting and it definitely makes for healthier baking than with regular flour.

Good

Posted by 94Tina on Nov 09, 2012

I think almond flour is my favourite flour (at least one of them), and I can't say anything bad about this one. The packing is a little impractical compared to the one from Fun Fresh Foods, though. This one is also a little more expensive, so I think I'll go for the other one the next time, but the flour itself is good.

Bra

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Et godt mandelmel:)

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Nov 04, 2012

Great substitute for grain based flour for baked goods, I also make almond meal of my own by making nut milk. I soak my almonds overnight to decrease the phytic acid. Next morning I blend them with water, then I pour the mixture through muslin/cheesecloth over my sieve, which leaves me with almond pulp, once dried and ground this is almond meal/flour.

good

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

Average good almond flour!

Gluten-Free Flour

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

I like this flour. Good product, great price and big package!

5 stars

Posted by 5070317842757986251 on Jul 25, 2012

I will be more, I loved this :)

Best Brand

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Mary

Posted by 5745951753123181669 on Jul 20, 2012

Nice product price comparable to others makes good bread from the wheat belly recipe collection