GBP

£3.11

£3.27

Savings of: £0.17 (5% off)

Awesomely great

Posted by Merinee on Aug 03, 2014

Love the flour :)

Try it, You'll like it

Posted by 4678646061897502821 on Jun 30, 2014

I love tapioca flour- it doesn't have such a dry taste as rice sometimes does. I received it promptly and it was sealed well. It was an excellent price - a lot better than Wal Mart's and for those on gluten free diets for life this is a good way to go.

Great working gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I have used this with great success for biscuits, waffles, pies, cakes and gravy to mention just a few! It works with a Paleo diet too. I have gluten free cookbooks that call for special flour mixes and this is one of the flours I combine with BRM millet and buckwheat flours. This can be stored in the cabinet. If you found my review helpful please click on the "yes" button to let me know. I hope this helps with making an informed decision. I love all of BRM's products and love the prices that iherb offers.

Paleo Friendly

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Mar 25, 2014

Good meat coating alternative to flour for Paleo diets. I always know I am getting a good product with Bob'd Red Mill.

perfect

Posted by 5136400751319339253 on Feb 18, 2014

for a gluten free diet! Tapioca floor is one of the most used floor in my dishes like pancakes, crèpes, cakes...

LOVE THIS MIXED WITH SWEET SORGHUM FLOUR

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jan 29, 2014

Great mixed with other flours for baking

Really nice flour

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Jan 27, 2014

I add these flour for my bread, gives ligtht texture.

Good product

Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Jan 10, 2014

Tapioca is the only flour or starch I have found that my two year old son tolerate. Wheat, amarant, quinoa, corn, rise etc etc etc. It all makes him sick. I use tapioka to a lot of things I wound never dream of trying before this happened. I`m very happy with Bob`s red mill, it seams to be clean products and good quality! I have tried a lot!

good

Posted by Reviewer2720060 on Dec 17, 2013

good product

Tapioca flour helps gluten-free cooking

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Nov 03, 2013

This is a key ingredient in gluten-free baking.