Bob's Red Mill, Finely Ground, Tapioca Flour, Gluten Free, 20 oz (1 lb 4 oz) 567 g

£ 2.70

Paleo Friendly

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Mar 25, 2014

Good meat coating alternative to flour for Paleo diets. I always know I am getting a good product with Bob'd Red Mill.

Great working gluten free flour!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I have used this with great success for biscuits, waffles, pies, cakes and gravy to mention just a few! It works with a Paleo diet too. I have gluten free cookbooks that call for special flour mixes and this is one of the flours I combine with BRM millet and buckwheat flours. This can be stored in the cabinet. If you found my review helpful please click on the "yes" button to let me know. I hope this helps with making an informed decision. I love all of BRM's products and love the prices that iherb offers.

Must have, always!

Posted by MoShos on Jun 10, 2012

AS most of Bob's red mill products, this is great stuff. Use it instead of corn starch!

Good for gluten free cooking

Posted by Reviewer2176420 on Jun 19, 2012

We use this in many of our gluten free and grain free recipes and it works great.

Use as thickener

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!