GBP

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Jun 19, 2011

I only use this flour to make socca, which tastes wonderful. Piece of advice though, never taste the raw batter.

Garbanzo Bean Flour

Posted by Reviewer2067111 on Dec 30, 2011

This is much cheaper than I can buy this product in my area. Great quality for cooking and baking. Really helps hold together my cookie recipes.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1838230 on Jan 19, 2012

Add baking bread, gives an interesting taste.

Bob's Red Mill, Chickpea Flour

Posted by Reviewer3142632 on Jan 20, 2012

Great flour for those with gluten issues. It does taste like beans (after all it is made from beans) so if you do not like beans be sure to use nice spices to make the bean taste less intense. This also works very well as a facial scrub. This will gently remove acne scars overtime. Great product with multiple uses.

chickpea flour

Posted by Reviewer3265319 on Jan 24, 2012

Your website was easy to navigate and your service was excellent. The flour was exactly what I was looking for.

Gluten Free Garbanzo Bean Flour

Posted by Reviewer1298239 on Feb 29, 2012

Great, high fiber and lots of protein!

Garbanzo Flour

Posted by maryfran444 on Jun 20, 2012

First, I have to say I love Bob's Red Mill and I love garbanzo bean flour. Fiber rich and gluten free, it can be used in place of regular flour in lots of recipes. It makes a great tasting gravy...just add baking powder and a little salt as you normally would with flour. It has a unique taste that is appealing to me. I sub some into my flax muffins to make them lighter and not so dense. It's a good alternative flour for healthy, gluten free cooking.

Good value, beany flavor

Posted by 5357511497415059881 on Sep 08, 2012

Bakes up well. I've even cooked it to make hummus. Nice texture. I like to mix it with coconut flour for baking so my cookies don't taste too beany. Good value; I've purchased this product many times as it keeps the cost lower than using all almond and coconut flour.

great seafood pancake using chickpea flour

Posted by Reviewer2574701 on Apr 26, 2009

I read a recipe in the NY Times using Chickpea flour, which I was not aware exited! !Herb came up when I googled it. Placed the order, received as advertised, made the dish and enjoyed very much. It was a win win on all counts! Will certainly revisit !Herb when the need arises.

Fast Shipping