GBP

£3.88

£4.09

Savings of: £0.21 (5% off)

My new favourite flour!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 06, 2013

This works great in basically everything! Together with the xanthan gum, the batter smells and tastes like (excuse the language) shit before you put it in the oven. But as soon as it is all done and ready, the outcome has always been awesome! Apple cake and the banana bread back on the packaging has been my favourite cakes to use this flour in by far :)

Best gluten-free flour!

Posted by Reviewer2947028 on Feb 03, 2010

I bought this product based on a few recommendations from different cookbooks especially from Babycakes cookbook. This flour made some great gluten-free, vegan chocolate chip cookies! The texture of the flour was was very good and was a success for baking.

finally

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Mar 31, 2011

This baking flour goes with everything, makes baking easy

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Dec 13, 2010

I'm still working out the kinks of gluten-free baking, but this flour is the best wheat substitute I've tried.

BEST of the Best

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jan 14, 2010

Made some excellent pizza crust with this.

Flour Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Jul 18, 2008

I used this flour in a recipe calling for non gluten all purpose flour and my recipe came out great.

BAKES WELL - Measures like regular wheat flour. Celiac - no allergic reaction

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

No more trying to convert or adjust other flours for family recipes. No need to mix with other gluten-free flours. You can use this just like wheat flour when called for in recipes. I do not know if this works in a bread machine, but it baked well. I have celiac and had no reaction to this product. I made the "crazy cake" (chocolate cake) recipe found on the bob's red mill website. It was super!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2323904 on Jan 20, 2009

Better for stomach than whole wheat.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3043934 on Sep 21, 2009

It is like regular flour.

gluten free baking

Posted by Reviewer2573414 on Dec 22, 2009

I will be using this product in my gluten free baking this xmas, and very happy I could purchase this product from the USA at such a great price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »