Bob's Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)

£ 1.97

1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Posted by Reviewer2059271 From Illinois on May 02, 2008

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

Cancer Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2965781 From Illinois on Jun 08, 2008

I read an internet article that stated Europe has been using baking soda as a cure for cancer. The article claimed that taking 1 teaspoon of baking soda morning and night for a month creates a PH level wherein cancer cells can't live. After 1 month the maintenance amount is 1 teaspoon per day. The baking soda must be ALUMINUM FREE. I'm going to give the product a try. The baking soda is inexpensive, and I doubt there's any harmful side effects. Wish me luck!

pastor joe

Posted by Reviewer2232680 From Washington on Sep 30, 2008

Good pure baking soda, mixes in water to be clear

natural

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Jun 01, 2009

Happy to find an aluminum-free, natural baking soda.

No More Tongue-Stripping Baked Goods! YAY!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 From Singapore on Oct 28, 2013

I love to bake, but I was always wary of recipes that called for too much baking soda as I am sensitive to the after-taste, that tongue-stripping sensation. Stumbled across this product recently here ... and wow, what a difference it has made! I wouldn't have thought that the tongue-stripping sensation was due to the orange-box soda! Now I know, and I am having so much fun baking with this! Thank you.