GBP

£2.44

£2.57

Savings of: £0.13 (5% off)

Bob's Red Mill, Aluminum Free, Premium Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g

Posted by Reviewer1396164 on Jan 03, 2010

I use this product to raise the ph in my drinking water,without the aluminum concerns.

Non-aluminum and versatile baking soda!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 13, 2011

I use with toothpaste for a cleaner clean, to deodorize laundry and with lemon for scouring pans!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I like being able to use aluminum-free baking soda. iHerb's price is the best I've found. Even a few pennies savings is worth it to me.

Bob's Red Mill-(Aluminum & Gluten Free)-Baking Soda Customer Review

Posted by Reviewer3196810 on Mar 14, 2011

I like this baking soda, because it has a very fine texture, and it's not too rough. I also like it, because it's aluminum and gluten free. Over and above, this is a very high quality, product.

Go aluminum free all the way

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Apr 20, 2010

I like the peace of mind I get from high-quality foods from Bob's Red Mill. I know if they say aluminum free, that it definitely is... They don't leave you guessing and just come on out and say it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1053799 on May 09, 2010

You don't need aluminum in your food. Use this product instead. 1 lb. bag lasts 3 moinths. Store in a tightly closed jar. Cool storage space.

Aluminum free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer2669882 on May 25, 2009

Tastes great, better then arm and hammer.

Super rise

Posted by Reviewer2896898 on Mar 01, 2010

In my country you cannot buy baking soda this good. The cookies I baked with this stuff were light and lovely!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1840755 on Mar 03, 2010

I am thankful to iherb for stocking this wonderful product. I feel so much better for having a safer alternative.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2656779 on Mar 23, 2010

I love this Baking Soda. The best I have ever used. All people should start using Bob's Red Mill Aluminum Free , Premium Baking Soda. It truly is the BEST. Roy Jones-Atlanta, TX