GBP

£4.27

£4.49

Savings of: £0.22 (5% off)

good++++

Posted by Reviewer2139517 on Aug 23, 2011

Good quality and taste! I recommend to everyone. I will take again.

Tastes divine !

Posted by Reviewer2915006 on Jan 10, 2012

This rice bran tastes absolutely divine ! i enjoy having it with my soya milk as a paste. Delicious !!

option for gluten-free diet

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012

ever buy, but sometimes hard to catch - often in stock. using no heat, just add a teaspoon of yogurt into a pile in the morning. mild, pleasant taste and texture. inexpensive option for tissue intolerance to gluten

love

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Nov 11, 2013

my dad loves this !! so happy with it

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Posted by Reviewer2223531 on Oct 31, 2011

I was unable to get this product locally and am adding it to a special diet for Toby dog. He definitely gobbles it down with the rest of his home cooked meals. He refuses canned dog food but the bran added to his food didn't create any problems. Being such a healthy product I am also adding it to my cooked cereals etc.

Great GF fiber

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Mar 19, 2015

I use it to add additional fiber to GF bread.

Great Fiber

Posted by 5391158529516607019 on Jun 22, 2016

This bran adds much needed fiber to any diet.Will buy this again for sure.

Better than other rice brans I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jun 24, 2016

I like the taste of this product and use it regularly in my breakfast whole grain blend. I tried another less expensive brand once and rued the day I ordered it because not only was it not stabilized, it had a definite slightly rancid taste. I will use only this stabilized rice bran from Bob's Red Mill hereafter.

Superfood!

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Jul 09, 2016

I would buy this again. I try to include superfoods in my daily diet. Rice Bran contains all 7 components of Vitamin E Complex, CoQ-10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glutathioine, Vitamin B Complex, Antioxidants, Carotenoids, Essential Amino Acids, Essential Fatty Acids, Enzymes, Phospholipids, Polysaccharides and more. Rice bran has also shown to relieve blood sugar imbalances.

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Posted by Reviewer2217159 on Sep 12, 2011

Nice amount for the price. Tastes really good. I add a bit of salt and bit of water and eat it like a paste for a "pick me up".

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »