GBP

Love these drops!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Sep 09, 2013

I like these a lot. Individual portions so I don't get the bottle contaminated. That's good. Feels good in my eye. Seems silky and gentle, never stings or burns. And helps computer tired eyes, dry eyes and soothes redness.

Dry Eye's

Posted by Reviewer2498550 on May 26, 2008

I like Boiron better than the over the counter drops. These are more soothing and natural. Great product. I highly recommend this eye drop

Very Good for all eye irritations, infections, pink eye

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Dec 15, 2010

This is very good all eye irritations, infections, pink eye. I have used it for those conditions and it works. The good thing it comes in individual tubes and is good for travels. Each tube can give some 10 drops at least.

Optique eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Sep 19, 2011

I find these eye drops help to stop my eyes from itching due to allergies. Unfortunately, they don't remove the redness as is claimed. I also find that there is very little liquid in each of the plastic vials and the shape of each vial isn't practical because the bottom is not flat so storing an opened vial is a problem!

Boiron, Optique eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2143927 on Sep 14, 2010

I like the natural feeling and it helps my eyes immediately

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

Really soothing for my eyes. My lower left eyelid was swollen and the eye felt gritty from seasonal allergy. I washed the lid each evening with warm water and a touch of baby shampoo to clean it off. Homeopathics should be used when nothing else is on the lid so I waited and then used Optique. It was very soothing. I've continued with washing my eyelids for maintenance because it's fall weather, but used the Optique once two or three days and my eyes feel great, lids look normal.

Most soothing

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 26, 2009

I have been using it for years, because it is the most soothing eyewash I've ever tried. I only wish they would sell it more economically in small bottles--less packaging, too!

boiron eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1014889 on Aug 23, 2010

my eye still itches from time to time after using it,but it did clear out and stop the burning and redness and several occasions, i guess its still better than using Visine

Definitely try it!

Posted by Reviewer1580806 on Jul 23, 2009

My moms eyes were dry for a while and she was going crazy till she tried these. I have red itchy eyes and it worked for that too. Good stuff

Can't be without this in my home!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jul 10, 2011

I am a contact lens wearer and this helps keep my dries moist and my contacts fresh! Love it! It also helps my daughter because she suffers with allergies and it helps her eye's feel smooth.