GBP

Order

Posted by Reviewer1468688 on Oct 31, 2007

My order was processed in a timely order. Recommend iherb for expert service!

Best Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Jan 25, 2007

I will never take anything other then Carlson Fish Oil. It truly is the best Fish Oil caps you can take. The best!!!!

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1819928 on Sep 30, 2010

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

no after taste

Posted by Reviewer1458085 on Aug 27, 2010

I find that there is no after taste with this product. A big +!!

The best

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011

As far as I know, Carlson Labs is one of the best companies producing fish oils.

Best I have Tried

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

These appear to be about the best. I take them to help get my Omega 3's, and help with depression. I take two per day, one in morning and one in the evening. For some weird reason, I tend to crunch these in my mouth instead of swallowing. They taste mild. Recently a friend talked about her fish oil and how she got burp back and an awful taste from hers. I tried one of hers, crunching it in my mouth. It tasted rancid and like chemicals. She tasted one of my Carlson's, and was very surprised by how smooth and nice tasting it was by comparison. She will be changing brands.

Carlson Super Omega-3 Gems Fish OIl

Posted by Reviewer3250977 on Nov 29, 2010

This product has the greatest quantity of DHA and EPA than any other fish oil. It is comforting to know that Consumerlab.com recommends it as being free of mercury and other contaminants. I've been using this for several years.

Omega excellent

Posted by Reviewer2483933 on Dec 01, 2010

Very good, excellent cost-benefit

no problems, quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer1129664 on Dec 01, 2010

use it for cat food, very reliable

Carlson Labs Super Omega-e Gems Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1123456 on Dec 01, 2010

I like the quality of Carlson Labs products, and have used their Omega 3 for several years.