GBP

£2.38

£2.57

Savings of: £0.20 (8% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Eeeeh

Posted by Reviewer1368919 on Jan 26, 2013

This tastes almost burnt. It's not the nice bitterness of really dark chocolate, and it's not sweet like lighter chocolate. It's like it's mostly cocoa butter with some very light coconut flavor, and then an off chocolate taste. I'm going to try to cook with it, melt it and make it into something else, but I really can't salvage it eating it straight. I'll stick with more traditional dark chocolates in the future.

Cher et amer !

Posted by BulleVirtuelle on Nov 22, 2013

Je ne rachèterais pas. Je trouve le chocolat noir vraiment trop amer et le goût de noix de coco est carrément absent. Je trouve le prix trop élevé.

The best chocolate

Posted by 5488173823045736024 on May 09, 2014

This is the best chocolate I have come across. It is just too bad it costs so much, but it will keep you from eating too much I guess!

Healthy alternative that actually tastes delicious

Posted by 4914965303526620318 on May 29, 2014

I bought this chocolate to try, as I avoid white sugar. It is absolutely delicious and I had to fight my hubby and children off in order to get any. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a special treat, who also cares about what they put into their bodies.

Addictive

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014

I love this chocolate. It's not so sweet, it's organic and it's sweetened with coconut sugar, which has a low glycemic index.

Crunchy goodness

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013

This chocolate is smaller than other I have been buying, but I love the nice crunch of coconut in it. The taste of coconut is not overwhelming but rather mild and pleasant. I think it is a bit expensive for what you get, so will probably stay away from it in the future.

Very nice....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 04, 2013

...However I wont buy it again purely for that reason...this block went down way tooooo fast!

Great taste

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

Delicious chocolate! The coconut taste is subtle yet the roasted pieces add up a yummy crunch! Also, great ingredients - no cane sugar! The bar is on a small side.

Yummy yummy yummy

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Feb 18, 2014

This chocolate is delicious but it definitely has a TOASTED coconut flavour so if you don't like dark chocolate or a toasted/roasted coconut flavour then don't get it. If you do like dark chocolate & coconut you will LOVE this!!

Not favorite

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

Its very dark and bitter tasting and I am pretty strong when it comes to dark chocolate but this one didn't do anything for me. Its not nasty but its just not great for the price and it is small.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »