GBP

£4.21

£4.46

Savings of: £0.25 (6% off)

Dump the Soy - Use this instead.

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

We avoid GMO foods and soy in general. Soy is not great for boys and GMO is harmful to your health. We made this switch to this years ago and will never switch back. This is great and we prefer it to regular soy sauce! If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Soy sauce without the nasties

Posted by erinconnors on Jul 29, 2013

Traditional soy sauce made from soy beans wreaks havoc on the body- especially for women's hormones. This alternative is super yummy and good for you!

Healthy and tasty

Posted by 4912426151769255136 on Jan 05, 2014

This product is perfect if you are looking for a healthier alternative to soy sauce. I was so happy to discover it! The flavor is even better than regular soy sauce, milder and not that salty.

Incredibly Healthy & Yummy on Salads!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Dec 06, 2014

Wow, I'm hooked on their coconut aminos! It's sweet and tastes nothing like coconut. iHerb should really start carrying the 16oz. version because this size is too small, & purchasing the larger version saves money. I found the 8 & the 16oz. on another website at a great price. Yummy Thai-ish Salad Dressing Recipe Toss all the below into a blender: Coconut Aminos Organic fresh lemon or lime juice Organic Rice Vinegar Fresh Organic Ginger Pink Salt The dressing is great on fruit or veggie salads mixed with your favorite lettuce, finely sliced red onion, cilantro, chopped almonds... If you want to add a healthy oil, Nutiva Coconut Oil would be a nice addition. Enjoy!

Love it!

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

I've been using this in place of Soy Sauce in recipes and find the flavour to be perfect.

Better than soy sauce!!

Posted by 5092841180967450898 on Jul 20, 2013

I love this stuff. It is so delicious, I put it on everything...it is even good as a salad dressing all by itsself. It is sort of like soy sauce but has a unique flavour all on its own. Slightly sweet and salty and very savoury. I just love it. Omnomnom.

I would love to order them again

Posted by annegoggans on Dec 17, 2013

I am soo dissappointed that iherb stopped carrying this product. It is wonderful for those of us who cannot have soy. It is great drizzled on just about anything. It is a live probiotic product, like raw vinegar.....yippeee you carry it again. Good stuff, just remember it is a raw product so I refrigerate after opening.

Coconut Aminos in Poland...:) international buyer's review.

Posted by bambiraptor on Jun 21, 2013

I come from Poland and I dont think that anyone from my country has ever heard about Coconut Aminos. I found it accidentaly while surfing on Paleo blogs and I was looking for it for some time - it's available for internationals on eBay but the price is twice or more as here on iHerb. I'm very happy that I found this site because it made my "paleo" shopping more economical and I can buy and try more items. Coconut Aminos tastes like soy sauce for me (maybe a little more sweet than regular soy sauce but still it's very good!) and I will definately buy it again and again.

Top secret raw aminos

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

The best source of raw aminos on the market. As a natural therapist I recommend and use this product. Recommended for those combatting Candida Albicans and an excellent alternative to soy products with less salt and more amino acids.

Great Product

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Jun 30, 2013

Really happy to have discovered this sauce. I use it as an alternative to soy sauce as I try to avoid anything made with wheat, plus coconut products have so many health benefits. The taste is mild but very nice.