GBP

£4.86

£5.15

Savings of: £0.29 (6% off)

I can't decide...

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

I can't decide if I like this or not..! It has too much wine taste and I dont like wine at all!! I bought this because coconut is good for my thyroid, but the taste is just too weird! Thumbs up for not having soy in it, since people suffering from thyroid should'nt eat anything with soy in it! Will I buy again? No, problaby not!

Very tasty and versatile sauce

Posted by 4745083073513175912 on Dec 16, 2014

Great paleo soy/tamari sauce alternative. I use this sauce in all of my Asian style cooking. It has more of a sweeter taste than tamari. Compared to a lot of other brands this has the lowest sugars.

not bad with makis/sushis

Posted by 5037768523163589512 on Apr 30, 2015

at first you have to get used to the sweet taste of this sauce instead of the salt, but then it's a good alternative to soy sauce for sushis/makis.

Tasty if used right

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 22, 2016

Wouldn't use it to replace soy sauce in cooking, a great replacement for sweet soy. I like to use it with some garlic as a dipping sauce.

取代醫油

Posted by ivykao on Jul 08, 2016

所有的調味料裡面我覺得最容易有問題的是醫油,原料、發酵、添加物都很容易有問題,黑心一點的過了期重新打標,你也無法從外觀、味道得知,偏偏中式料理常常需要醫油帶點味,無意中看到這個抱著辜且一試的心態,沒想到真的讓我很驚訝,它是椰子萃取的,成份很單純,味道不能說和醫油完全一樣,但能取代中式料理中醫油要的提味、上色功能,自從有了這瓶我家是不買市售醫油了

Taste much better then soy sauce! Sweet taste

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

I like it a lot, alas it doesnt last long, and it kinda expensive!

Good raw, not cooked

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015

It doesn't taste exactly like soy sauce, however, it gives the idea of soy sauce if eaten raw. When cooked, not much, however it gives an interesting flavor to tomato sauces.

excellent!

Posted by 5603708783640907409 on Aug 27, 2013

great on salads mixed with apple cider vinegar

Great to find a soy-free alternative

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jun 18, 2014

I bought this for my husband, who cooks with soy sauce. Since we now avoid soy as much as possible (as well as eat coconut oil, coconut flour etc), this was quite a find. He was quite happy with the taste. I haven't given it 5 stars, because time will tell how long it keeps for.

perfect soy sauce replacement

Posted by 5235704199961612980 on Aug 05, 2013

just a little of this splashed in recipes can replace either salt or soy sauce, really tasty