GBP

£4.09

£5.30

Savings of: £1.22 (23% off)

Better than soy sauce!!

Posted by 5092841180967450898 on Jul 20, 2013

I love this stuff. It is so delicious, I put it on everything...it is even good as a salad dressing all by itsself. It is sort of like soy sauce but has a unique flavour all on its own. Slightly sweet and salty and very savoury. I just love it. Omnomnom.

I would love to order them again

Posted by annegoggans on Dec 17, 2013

I am soo dissappointed that iherb stopped carrying this product. It is wonderful for those of us who cannot have soy. It is great drizzled on just about anything. It is a live probiotic product, like raw vinegar.....yippeee you carry it again. Good stuff, just remember it is a raw product so I refrigerate after opening.

excellent!

Posted by 5603708783640907409 on Aug 27, 2013

great on salads mixed with apple cider vinegar

I can't decide...

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

I can't decide if I like this or not..! It has too much wine taste and I dont like wine at all!! I bought this because coconut is good for my thyroid, but the taste is just too weird! Thumbs up for not having soy in it, since people suffering from thyroid should'nt eat anything with soy in it! Will I buy again? No, problaby not!

Great to find a soy-free alternative

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jun 18, 2014

I bought this for my husband, who cooks with soy sauce. Since we now avoid soy as much as possible (as well as eat coconut oil, coconut flour etc), this was quite a find. He was quite happy with the taste. I haven't given it 5 stars, because time will tell how long it keeps for.

Better Than Soy

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Dec 01, 2016

I use this primarily in stewps (concentrated veggie soups) as a flavor and salt additive. It's not as salty as soy and has an interesting flavor.

Very tasty and versatile sauce

Posted by 4745083073513175912 on Dec 16, 2014

Great paleo soy/tamari sauce alternative. I use this sauce in all of my Asian style cooking. It has more of a sweeter taste than tamari. Compared to a lot of other brands this has the lowest sugars.

Good raw, not cooked

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015

It doesn't taste exactly like soy sauce, however, it gives the idea of soy sauce if eaten raw. When cooked, not much, however it gives an interesting flavor to tomato sauces.

not bad with makis/sushis

Posted by 5037768523163589512 on Apr 30, 2015

at first you have to get used to the sweet taste of this sauce instead of the salt, but then it's a good alternative to soy sauce for sushis/makis.

Taste much better then soy sauce! Sweet taste

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

I like it a lot, alas it doesnt last long, and it kinda expensive!