GBP

£10.14

£11.88

Savings of: £1.74 (15% off)

Top quality, great for pancakes!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Superb smoky flavour! I love maple syrup, it has a silky texture and tastes like caramel. This one is top quality! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Use with Butter

Posted by 4915248508023438951 on Oct 25, 2014

I bought this to be used with Bob's Red Mill 7-Grain Pancake/Waffle mix. At first, I added the maple syrup on its own to the waffles and it was runny and tasted strong. It didn't leave a great impression on me, in comparison to the syrups I have had at waffle/pancake houses. Today I used it again drizzled over salted butter and waffles, and the difference was tremendous. It tasted like caramel with a tinge of that strong maple flavour! The butter brought the best out of the syrup, so do try them together! The texture got a little thicker when the butter melted and mixed into it.

Store it in the fridge!

Posted by Folkert on Apr 09, 2012

Being a first time buyer of maple syrup and being used to honey and sugar based syrups, I did not store the maple syrup in the fridge (as it states on the bottle. Didn't read the instructions either...). Big mistake. Unlike honey you get mold very quickly. So store this product properly in the refrigerator. As for the product itself, it's a more fluid than expected, something that happened to us all in the family and resulted in pouring more syrup on the pancake than needed. Otherwise a very good taste and would buy again. 4 stars.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer3010545 on Jun 17, 2011

In Japan,Maple Syrup is pretty expensive and Grade B is hardly ever sold. I don't know that it's the best of maple syrup,but I like the deep taste.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2640849 on Aug 19, 2013

I bought this for use in the Master Cleanse diet recipe. I don't even use syrup on my pancakes! But this stuff? Tremendous. It has a beautiful, rich and complex flavor with an intoxicatingly delicous smell. It's the only kind of syrup I'll ever buy!

Not bad.

Posted by 4754108768665679589 on Sep 15, 2012

It is more liquid than I expect. Was expecting it to be thicker consistency. It also taste like Gula Melaka (Brown Coconut Sugar) in Singapore. I eat this w lemon juice mixed with water.

Tasty

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 27, 2015

Goodness in a bottle.

Excellent taste

Posted by 4680391441669071294 on Jan 27, 2016

This is great, and according to som health profets on the Internet, it is the best sweetener you can use, as it contains so many nutrients. The taste is really good. (In norwegian this product equals lønnesirup)

Best Maple Syrup at a Great Price!!

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on May 10, 2016

I've been to Canada and brought back man different "versions" of maple syrup but Coombs Family Farms beats them ALL hands down!! Great flavor or a great ptice!

very tasty, thanks! :)

Posted by Reviewer2818502 on Feb 06, 2012

very unusual taste for us in Russia ;)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »