GBP

£10.13

£17.02

Savings of: £6.89 (40% off)

A cure for shyness

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Feb 07, 2007

I've suffered from life-long shyness, which is an anxiety disorder. High anxiety runs in my family. After about 6 weeks on Gaba Relaxer, I suddenly had a good day and it has been the same since then. The effect is better than three prescription meds I tried in the past. I highly recommend the holistic approach to whatever type of anxiety you have. The B vitamins also cleared up my cedar allergy and constant urinary tract infection.

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer1534440 on Dec 18, 2009

Easy to take tablets, no aftertaste, very potent. I've recently had to undergo a series of MRI scans, and had to take 2 Xanax each time to get through the procedure (I'm terribly claustrophobic). I hate taking prescription drugs, and decided to try these pills as an alternative - taking 2 of these actually got me through it!!! I was amazed at how effective they were - and so relieved to be taking something HEALTHY instead of a drug. I take one every morning and at night to help me sleep soundly. They're a great daily boost to help manage stress.

Not enough good things to say!

Posted by Reviewer2987369 on Apr 19, 2007

this product is WONDERFUL - I have a person at work that just drives me wild. I started taking this and I can listen to this person and just laugh and turn away!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3088990 on Jan 25, 2007

Very effective for reducing tension and relaxation.

Better than an RX

Posted by Reviewer2108281 on Dec 14, 2007

Gaba relaxer used to be called "Amino Relaxer". We take it on all trips as a sleep aid in strange places. We also use it when we've had a fall or extreme physical/muscluar-skeletal injuries. Highly recommend

migraines gone

Posted by Reviewer2588163 on Apr 19, 2009

After taking this for about six weeks my migraines have stopped and have been gone for 6 months now. Love the product!!

Great GABA

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Jul 16, 2010

I tried GABA Calm sublinguals. They not only didn't work for me but they were so large that I couldn't believe they were meant to put under your tongue. I Slept good with the first Gaba Relaxer and plan to keep using it.

A wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on Feb 18, 2010

My husband suffers from anxiety but is reluctant to try prescription medication because of the side effects. He tried this and he says he has seen a marked improvement in his level of anxiety.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on May 19, 2010

Bought for my husband who suffers with anxiety. He says it calms and he can cope better with a stressful job.

Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3187539 on Apr 11, 2011

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »