GBP

£10.18

£17.09

Savings of: £6.92 (40% off)

Took the pill and went to sleep

Posted by 5007500335282218301 on May 11, 2014

Powerful stuff, which is very fast. Do not take during the day, and you'll be sleepy

Helps me sleep

Posted by 4652840633200499013 on Nov 28, 2013

I take it before bed and it helps me sleep. It stops the chatter in my mind.

Amazing, Works faster

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Jul 26, 2013

This GABA is amazing. It works faster than other GABA I have tried such as Now Foods and even Natural Factor's pharma GABA and, and the other ingredients are perfectly added so that GABA works very well in brain. Country Life's products are always thoughtful. I take this for my anxiety and heavy mental stress that is related with adrenal fatigue. I add Now Food's GABA blended with vitamin 6, which is not contained in this product, in order to make My Original Super Effective GABA when I need more relaxation. I studied medicine by my self because adrenal fatigue is not recognized in Japan and there are no doctors who understand the spiral chain of serious adrenal fatigue and heavy mental stress.

Great Balancer

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on May 15, 2011

Notice when I don't take it. I'm a little more moody (much to my surprise).

Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3187539 on Apr 11, 2011

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Nov 22, 2010

Helps to relax you during the day,at night it helps to fall asleep. Again,doctor recommened,for active child,to help him focus better in school

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Sep 28, 2010

I noticed very obvious relaxation about 20 min after taking this! Also helps me sleep much better! Definitely a keeper!

Great GABA

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Jul 16, 2010

I tried GABA Calm sublinguals. They not only didn't work for me but they were so large that I couldn't believe they were meant to put under your tongue. I Slept good with the first Gaba Relaxer and plan to keep using it.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on May 19, 2010

Bought for my husband who suffers with anxiety. He says it calms and he can cope better with a stressful job.

Excellent Mix

Posted by SteveL on Apr 09, 2010

This is a really good combination of basic components to help relax. A Great Balance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »