GBP

£10.82

£18.18

Savings of: £7.36 (40% off)

End to LEG MUSCLE Cramps/Spasms

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on Mar 22, 2007

This product has eliminated my night-time & morning Muscle Cramps in the calf of my legs. I take a minimum of 3 tablets/day. I also maintain at least 1000mg of Calcium/day. If I forget the magnesium -- my Cramps/Spasms come back! I am 69 yrs. Young!

Mags for Bones

Posted by Reviewer2162778 on Jul 04, 2008

I will take magnesium 'til the day I die. After using several different brands, I was happy to find my favorite brand, Country Life, a vegetarian formula with a very good, absorbable blend that works very well. Obviously I highly recommend these!

Definitely Works for Pains and for Softening Stools

Posted by Reviewer3158146 on Apr 21, 2008

It works in many ways: Pain Reliever, Regular Bowel Movement, Electrolyte Balance, and Lowers Blood Pressure.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1168402 on Mar 14, 2009

Good for side effects of blood pressure medicines. Doctor recommended for constipation control and works really well. I take one in the morning and one at night.

Lowered blood pressure at the Doctors

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009

My blood pressure is always below 130 over around 64ish and I eat healthy and try to walk a mile or better 3 to 4 times a week and do 9 flights of stairs often some days more then 2 times up and down for a total of 252 stairs, which turns out to be .10 mile. This also helps the herbs to work better in the body. Every time I went to the doctors my BP was always around 190 over 80 until I started using this and I got it down to 150 over 30 something at the doctors. It's mostly Lebile syndrome I think.

Candida overgrowth

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Sep 21, 2012

It caused thirst and genital itching. The latter is probably a candida overgrowth symptom, and I believe alpha-ketoglutarate to be the main culprit.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1740541 on Apr 19, 2010

good for high bloodpressure and regular visit.

Dr. Nelson Echavarria

Posted by Reviewer3128963 on Feb 15, 2009

Good price, goodness and effective mineral transporter.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2004240 on Feb 15, 2009

I have been using Country Life for years and think it's a great product. I have poor circulation, and it greatly helps keep the leg cramps down.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer3125380 on Apr 14, 2009

Great product. Worked instantly for the night time leg cramps.