Country Life, Gluten Free, Maxi Hair Plus, 120 Veggie Caps

£ 10.70

Great product for hair loss !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

Today I went to my hairdresser for one of my infrequent perms, and she said she was amazed at how thick and healthy my hair has become in the last few months. Considering that she has been doing my hair for over a decade, that sounded very reassuring to me. My hair starting thinning during the 90's when I was under a lot of stress. Add to that my age and stage of life, and my hair had little going for it. I was so embarrassed about my hair. For several years I had been trying anything anyone recommended for hair loss, but nothing made a bit of difference. I was told that such products as Rogaine might help, but would have to be used indefinitely, once I started using them. I read the warnings on the Rogaine packages and was afraid to use it. A few months ago, I went online to iHerb, where I had been buying vitamins and supplements for several years, and on a whim typed in "hair loss products." One of the things that came up was Country Life Maxi-Hair. There were a number of comments on the product, and every one was positive. Some said they would never again be without it, as it had made such an improvement in their hair. So, since I tend to put a lot of stock in such reviews where the negative is printed along with the positive, I decided to order a bottle of Maxi-Hair. I was just beginning to notice a difference in my hair, when surgery was required again. Not only did I have to leave off the Maxi-Hair and all other vitamins. Immediately after the surgery in April, I started back on the Maxi-Hair. My hairdresser told me four months later, in August, that my hair was much thicker and stronger than she had seen it in years. Today she said it was the best she had ever seen it. I would highly recommend Country Life Maxi-Hair to anyone who needs help with thinning hair. But one shouldn't expect to see a difference overnight. Hair is said to grow about a half inch per month, so naturally it takes several months for new hair to be noticed.

It helps!!

Posted by 4958941791780764333 on Sep 23, 2012

I can see less hair loss and my hair get thinken after 2 weeks. I am really happy for this.I strongly recommend it.

better than the tablet

Posted by Reviewer1641805 on Nov 27, 2012

this is easier to swallow as compared to the tablets

Product Review

Posted by 4845185836176081443 on Jan 04, 2013

I am have remakable success using this product and would recommend this product to other customers

realy goog:)

Posted by brigitta25 on Mar 21, 2013

item was shipped really fast and came in really good packaging:) my hair look more healthy and noticeably thicker than before...and i take them only 2 weeks ...highly recommend