GBP

£1.92

£2.30

Savings of: £0.38 (17% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Zero rosemary or mint taste, a bit unpleasant & a bit too bitter

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 25, 2012

I'm really torn about Dagoba brand. I love that the chocolate is organic and thick enough so that, in spite of lack of bubble wrap protection, this is the only chocolate that doesn't arrive to me powdered or crushed (and my packages travel less than 24hrs after they leave iHerb!) but the taste is really lackluster for both bars I've tried. However the wrapping for both is gorgeous. Maybe Dagoba ought to move on to making organic cotton sweaters with those incredible colors? As for this particular chocolate, it leaves a lot to be desired. I wanted a dark mint and this has zero mintiness, zero cooling effect, zero deliciouness! It's not sweet, it's rather bitter and personally, I find it rather unpleasant.

no mint taste. very small

Posted by 5587924108627254763 on Jul 01, 2014

no mint taste. very small

Dissatisfied

Posted by 5399817187707475723 on Jul 28, 2014

I tought it would be tastier and bigger. So after trying it, I think it's too expensive for what it is.