GBP

£2.49

£2.87

Savings of: £0.38 (13% off)

Pasta with a hearty taste and fine al dente consistency... best GF I know of.

Posted by marccofer on Feb 04, 2016

This GF pasta is simply excellent. I read the bad reviews but wanted to try something with more taste than brown-rice GF pasta alternatives. I have been greatly pleased. I believe this pasta brand must be getting its weak reviews from people not initiated to whole-foods. If you're only eating white bread, white rice and white pasta then this pasta is probably not going to feed your pasta fix. If you eat brown breads and whole-grains, you'll get it immediately. Admittedly the finished product is on the sticky side. But, cooked al dente, I've never had an issue of breakage mentioned in so many reviews here. Finally, I used it in a noodle soup today and it couldn't have come out any better with white-flour pasta IMHO. One preparation tip... it goes from chewing/crunchy in the pot to al dente in a split second... watch carefully right at the end. I'd guess there's about a 1 minute window from perfection to mush (perhaps the issue people are speaking of in reviews). I would bet that any kid raised eating this pasta would never be able to eat a white-flour pasta (why would they eat something lacking a taste of wholeness?)

3 stars for taste only

Posted by Reviewer2933878 on May 06, 2011

I like the flavor of this spaghetti compared with other GF spaghetti but there always seems to be less in the pot than what I started with. And, it always seems to fall apart. I do like that it's multi-grain instead of just rice or potato.

Good For Health

Posted by 5692726853667147372 on Feb 03, 2013

They all broken in the hot water, end up I served with my spoon, it's look like a baby food.

breaks into little pieces

Posted by 4943815575948980341 on Apr 28, 2013

Terrible pasta! after cooking it according to the instructions it broke into tiny 1cm little pieces. I will not reccommend anyone buying this!

Very good

Posted by 4929105412417238465 on Jun 02, 2013

Very good

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Jun 11, 2016

We like this better than "regular" spaghetti - and it's much healthier!

very good

Posted by 5258453068648323944 on Jul 11, 2013

very good

Excellent GF pasta option!

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

Very good!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1505454 on Oct 18, 2011

Excellent! Husband didn't notice a difference from regular pasta.

great

Posted by Reviewer2504872 on Mar 03, 2012

great taste, but to little...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »