GBP

£17.96

£22.45

Savings of: £4.49 (20% off)

Does the job well

Posted by 5152031074391096843 on May 22, 2015

Excellent citrusy smell. Scrubs well. Will reorder it. Don^t forget to hydrate your skin after use.

Best face scrub out there.

Posted by 5260948890750199699 on Apr 24, 2015

I love this, i have bought it again as i was so pleased with it. I only use once a week at the most and make sure i moisturize well afterwards.Don't rub too hard just softly all over for a short while to start with & increase if necessary with each subsequent use.It is great to use in the shower and leaves your skin fresh & new looking afterwards. Rub too hard you will get sore skin.

Derma E scrub: can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1739599 on Mar 25, 2015

I use this about once a week. I really have to have the full 3 minutes it says. Noticeably smoother skin that I can see and feel. I will always have a spare jar. I have several of their products and I love each and every one of them. They know what they're doing!

One of the best scrubs on the market!

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015

I've tried a number of products over the years and rate this one as one of the best. It's gentle and safe on the most delicate and sensitive skin like mine, with very fine granules and an instant effect of fresh, soft and even looking skin. It's very economical as well. Just love it!

Super effective

Posted by duckie on Feb 17, 2015

My favorite exfoliant. It's pretty thick and contains really tiny granules that polish and renew the skin without drying it out. The skin is left with a healthy glow and smooth as a baby's butt. I use it once or twice a week. It has a nice citrus scent and is composed of quality ingredients. I would prefer it to come in a tube, but that's not a major flaw. Lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

my fav scrub

Posted by 5330657705303723858 on Dec 22, 2014

I am in love with this scrub it works like a magic. I highly recommend it.

nice product

Posted by 4683043402193904084 on Sep 16, 2014

It smells really nice and it is a good product, however it doesnt worth to spend that much money on it. there are other cheaper scrubs they do the same thing

Me gusta

Posted by 4914625803742436210 on Aug 27, 2014

Esta microdermoabrasión tiene una consistencia densa con microcristales que exfolian la piel de una forma bastante agresiva, pero de eso se trata, huele a flor de azahar y por ahora me está funcionando bastante bien, los ingredientes son buenos y probablemente la vuelva a comprar porque tiene buen precio con respecto a otras.

Very good

Posted by 4716188542056181239 on Aug 18, 2014

Skin is very clear and smooth after this product.

Recomendada

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 14, 2014

Es muy buen producto, pero hay que utilizarlo con prudencia. Yo no tengo la piel sensible y todas las noches utilizo Clarisonic, y la microdermaabraasión, como mucho, una vez por semana. Cuando la utilizo, la noche anterior no he usado clarisonic, para no estresar a la piel.