GBP

£7.07

£8.84

Savings of: £1.77 (20% off)

......::::::MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVE::::::......

Posted by 4879996335268752448 on Apr 22, 2013

I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!

Works pretty well!

Posted by Reviewer2289787 on Mar 28, 2009

I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)

Not too bad...but have found better

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

This worked pretty good for me and it even wears well under makeup, but ever since trying Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, I wont go back. I found this to work better.

Taking my dark circles out

Posted by 5160611851905336099 on Nov 19, 2013

i loved to use that one 'cause i have a lot of dark circle around my eyes is better now and i used low times

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 08, 2009

This is a great product for acne. It's natural and it works.

spot blemish

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Feb 12, 2009

gentle but doesnt do much

feels good but doesnt get rid of pimple

Posted by Reviewer1682973 on Feb 09, 2009

kindof made it smaller

didnt help me

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jul 14, 2014

this did nothing for me :(

好有效!!

Posted by 5485379911995432160 on Mar 07, 2014

已經回購第4支!!基本每次在IHERB購物也會加一支入購物車!! 去暗瘡不錯,去斑要長少少時間,但真係會淡到斑!去印效果好好~ 份量少D,如果有大支裝就最好~ MUST BUY ITEM!

Good

Posted by 5200717050915232442 on May 14, 2014

If i have a spot,i put it on at night and at morning my spot is gone. Great treatment !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »