GBP

£2.05

£2.57

Savings of: £0.52 (20% off)

Excellent floss!

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

This is my go-to for flossing. The floss (or tape or whatever) is thick enough that it doesn't cut into my gums, slice into my fingers, or break off in between my teeth, but no so thick that I have to use undue force to floss. The tea tree oil adds a fresh and unimposing flavor--just enough to make a hint of cleanliness, but not so much that it grabs your attention.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Very inexpensive and efficient. Love the feeling after using dental tape and cleaning teeth. It's resistant and painless, plus you got a lot of tape.

I like it, but I'd like more of it!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

I do really like this product. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because I'd like there to be more of it in the package... I ran out of it quite quickly.

Nice flavour

Posted by australia on Nov 24, 2012

A little bit thick and rough but gets all the food particles out well.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1361782 on Jun 29, 2012

good dental tape, reccomend it

Works great, even on my close together teeth

Posted by Umbridge on May 10, 2010

I have a small mouth and teeth that are pretty close together. This worked great, and doesn't have a too-strong tea tree taste/smell. definitely will buy again.

too thick

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Dec 17, 2009

This dental tape is really thick. I guess it would work well for people who have teeth that are more spaced apart. I find it hard to fit this floss between my teeth.

Eh...

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I got this as a freebie, so that's great. However, I'm Pretty glad I didn't pay for it. I love the idea of natural tea tree floss, but I used the entire box in two flossings. The tape shreds like crazy and wasn't very cleansing. I would not purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

in garbage

Posted by Reviewer3086860 on Mar 18, 2011

it's thick that make inpossible to execute its functon

little too thick for my teeth!

Posted by Reviewer2551465 on Apr 08, 2011