Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Desert Essence, Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair, Skin & Scalp, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

£ 7.31

My favorite jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2094875 on Jul 02, 2008

For whatever reason, this particular jojoba oil performs better for me than others I have tried. I use it to cleanse and moisturize my face, as s shine treatment in my hair, on my eyelashes, etc. It keeps my pores clear, my skin stays soft and keeps the frizz from my hair. This is the single most important item in my routine.

The Best Quality Organic Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 14, 2011

This is the best quality organic jojoba oil on market with this price, after I have tried more than 10 brands of high-end organic jojoba oil from around the world while in States, Canada and Japan! I have emptied Now Foods jojoba purchased at i-herb and I felt something was lucking, smells odd and not just quite there, like other high-end ones I tried. I think I finally found the Jojoba oil of my life and will purchase this again and again from i-herb, forever!! Love it so much, thank you!!

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer2476805 on Jan 20, 2008

Seriously awesome. I use a 2-3 drops (add with Tea Tree Oil) in the morning and night, and it makes my skin glow. It only stays oily for a few minutes, but does give your skin a "dewy" look.

Dry skin Rx

Posted by Reviewer2075438 on Mar 31, 2009

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. Sometimes it gets so bad that I break out in rashes which turn into hives and then require Predisone. The Jojoba Oil stopped the rash dead. No more itchies, no more rash, no more Prednisone. I am a very happy camper.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2322380 on Mar 19, 2009

I love this - I have started using it on my face in dry areas. I am prone to breakouts and this actually calms my skin. It has no scent and it gets absorbed very quickly in my skin. I think i will actually forget about lotion altogether and use only this now!