GBP

£9.29

£11.70

Savings of: £2.41 (21% off)

Strong but wonderfull

Posted by 5090433847285089797 on Mar 31, 2016

It has a strong smell of essential oils, sting eyes a bit if you want to wash off eye makeup, but it is the only fault. The best face wash I had and this bottle will last around 2 years, I will share with sister :)

I don't like it

Posted by 4698471062065109259 on Jan 22, 2016

جفف وجهي وريحته ما عجبتني Dried my face & I don't like the smell

One 'thorougly clean' wash.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 30, 2015

Good in summer days but I don't like tea tree oil smell. Use as a shampoo, body cleanser both in mud weather area.

nice just a bit runny

Posted by 4902097786618664219 on Sep 29, 2015

nice just a bit runny, too dry for face, great as body wash.

Great natural product for sensitive skin

Posted by 4943666575346950405 on Sep 16, 2015

I have used this face wash for years and still love it. I have sensitive skin and it does not dry out my skin too much as many cleansers do. I also love the fresh tea tree oil scent. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

Love Desert Essence Products

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I'm a big fan of Desert Essence products. They work very well and I don't get breakouts. My skin looks great and healthy. I like this bigger bottle so I can just refill my other dispensers. This product lasts a long time. A little goes a long way.

Little disappointed

Posted by SarahOmar on Jul 19, 2015

I have slightly oily skin. I love the fact that this product is all natural, biodegradable and filled with good ingredients without the harsh chemicals. I have been using this for 4 months now and I am not even halfway through the huge bottle. This makes my skin feel squeaky clean. I also use this to wash the make up off my face. Does not dry out my skin except for my eye area (which is usual of facial cleansers so avoid that area or use eye cream.) However, when the package arrived the bottle cap was broken in half so for something that is 946ml, I have to figure out a way to place it in another bottle. It was packaged nicely, in a plastic wrap with a metal clip at the top to prevent the bottle from moving around too much but I think it was due to rough handling of the parcel. I do hope that the cap could be replaced with something more durable. This is my first parcel with something that is broken hence the 4 stars because my other parcels have been delivered without any broken parts.

perfect cleaner!

Posted by 5719681426034359974 on Jul 12, 2015

I like this cleaner it is way better than I thought and my skin likes it I have oily/combinated skin

Been using this for 12 months

Posted by 5577049030046732984 on May 18, 2015

Great product

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

I first got the packaging with the pump. It lasted for a year and I loved it so much that I decided I should get the economy packaging to refill. It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need half a pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!