GBP

£16.84

£34.56

Savings of: £17.72 (51% off)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Apr 04, 2016

Advised by Doctor to take this for the heart. It is good for the heart and gives you more energy.

D-ribose

Posted by 5526628216923276956 on Aug 06, 2015

I was struck down with CFS in 1994 and suffered for 20 years. Medical practitioners were virtually no help. I was ready to call it quits on living at the end of 2013 when I read about this stuff. Together with L-carnitine and COQ10, this combination has seen me improve out of sight since then. Not 100%, but then I'm not sure what that would be at my age now. I'm nearing retiring age, and I am once again thinking that I can return to full-time work. Pain has eased considerably too - rarely use painkillers. Sleep pattern and quality much improved. Can't recommend this enough. Combine this with a change of diet, but then this helps you to stop craving sugar and refined carbs, so a big help all round. I'm planning on taking this for as long as possible.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer2373274 on Apr 06, 2015

I have been using D-Ribose for a long time. It was recommended to me by my doctor. I use it twice a day. It helps give me some energy.

If you took just one thing for Fibromyalgia, this would be it

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Sep 29, 2014

I bought this feeling partially skeptical, yet hopeful because there were so many reviews from other Fibromyalgia patients. Well, I can report that it's a godsend for me! My fatigue is much less. Also it improves my brain fog somewhat. Only minimal improvement with muscle pain - however since I am moving more, this improves throughout the day too. Honestly, try this is you have Fibro or CFS. It was the missing link for me. Just make sure your adrenals are supported. Once your system is running faster your adrenals issues often show up more. I like Thorne Cortex (not Cortrex) and Stress B formula. Thank you so much for everyone else who reviewed this. I'm grateful everyday, because it's what made me try it. This product is the one thing that gives you a bang for your buck! More results from this than everything else combined!!!!!

Makes a difference

Posted by 5077482633481835246 on Sep 09, 2014

I really notice a difference when i don't take D-ribose - helps with CFS energy and pain.

Recommended by my GP

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 04, 2014

excellent

Great for energy optimization and recovery

Posted by Reviewer1661491 on Aug 11, 2014

Always had problems with energy levels and muscle soreness after moderate exercising. Dribose has helped a lot with it, reducing my recovery time tremendously! I have tried some brands but it seems that Dr. Best is the best deal so far.

Perfect!

Posted by 4977201494732757078 on Jul 17, 2014

My boyfriend is suffering from chronic fatigue. The D-ribose is the only thing which helps him to stay energized all day. Once I tried before my training in the gym, and I stayed there for almost two hours not getting exhausted as earlier. We absolutely love this product and trust this brand. Ordered some more. Thanks, iherb!!!

Highly dosed!

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Jun 08, 2014

You con mix 1 scoop with 1 liter of water and you will be full of energy for your workout :)

Good for chronic fatigue

Posted by anaree on May 12, 2014

A quarter teaspoon in a weak coffee gives an energy boost for those suffering with chronic fatigue. D-Ribose is good for the heart too.