GBP

£36.01

£45.01

Savings of: £9.00 (20% off)

Don't care for it

Posted by Reviewer1758778 on Mar 29, 2011

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

No differnce

Posted by Reviewer2730476 on Oct 16, 2007

Have not noticed any difference or benefit.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Posted by Reviewer1618710 on Apr 02, 2008

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3305150 on Aug 02, 2010

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

expected faster results

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Aug 26, 2008

I didn't notice the 'uploading' dosage at the beginning so I will try it a bit longer to see if there are better results.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Apr 24, 2011

I didn't see or feel any difference with this product. It is expensive and I know there are other probiotic formulas that are high quality but not as pricy.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2564204 on Aug 14, 2011

i just tried it and it didn't work. in fact it is to strong for my body, while taking it i had strange disconforts in several parts of the body, and also made worst my insomnia. jarrow formula was better for me, maybe a lighter formula, but it helped better with my constipation.

o

Posted by Reviewer1482846 on Oct 18, 2008

make my stomach feel sick.. not but i think it may be helpint

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1301975 on Mar 07, 2010

i have been taking this product for over a month and don't see much difference. i have gone back to primal defense but am still taking one a day of dr. ohhira

review

Posted by 5640460029851123763 on May 11, 2014

I could not get used to taking this 1 hour before or 1.5 hours after.Also the shelf life "use by 10-31-16"for a probiotic makes me wonder how fresh is it? DAC

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »