GBP

£32.81
£41.01
Savings of: £8.20 (20% off)
Reviews 5-star

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3110915 on Jun 02, 2007

This is the first probiotic I have used that you can tell is working. My digestion & elimination is stronger, and my son does not get ear infections anymore. We have spent alot of money on different types of probiotics, and I am glad I did not give up before trying this one.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2741149 on Oct 27, 2007

The only supplement I've found that keeps my candida at bay. Also, I haven't had the flu/cold in over two years since taking this. Fantastic!!!

best probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2284833 on May 21, 2009

I can't live without these probiotics. I had to go without them for 2 weeks because I was out of town (iherb delivers to my home) and I noticed immediately that I needed them. Once I got home and back on them, I felt better. Helps relieve multiple digestive issues like... bloating, pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, nausea. You can chew them for stomach issues and swallow them for the rest of your digestion symptoms. These probiotics will not grow mold or fungus and have a non-refridgerated shelf-life of three years. They have their own food supply, so are very stable. I had a wound that wasn't healing and I put a tiny bit on it and it healed up nicely. Very high quality product!

Good product, rising price though.

Posted by Reviewer2990411 on Dec 26, 2009

I have been using Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas for a couple of years now. I am very happy with the product but I was not happy to see the over $10 price jump this fall. I am at the highest price point I am willing to pay for this product, so unfortunately, if the price goes any higher, I'll be forced to look elsewhere for this product.

Ulcerative Colitis Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2656358 on Jul 14, 2009

I had been suffering with uncontrollable UC for several months - constant urgency, diarrhea, bleeding and frequency. Certain foods were just not tolerated and would send things off in a downward spiral. I was a prisoner of my bathroom. I took Dr. Ohirra's probitotics in conjunction with penicillin VK and it cleared up the UC symptoms in a few days (started with 2 in AM, 1 PM first week - now taking just 1 in AM before eating). I can now tolerate the foods, too, that were a problem. Mentioned this miracle to a friend with exact same problem with their UC. They started the probiotics, but no penicillin, and their symptoms are gone, too (not sure what role, if any the penicillin played for me, but need to note its use. BTW, I tested not-positive for parasites, etc, just the week before). For you folks with UC that has become untreatable with conventional drugs (was on Asacol at max dosage in conjunction with Mesalamine) this is a UC miracle! I tried the other, very expensive, refrigerated probiotic to no avail, Dr Ohirra's are the best.