GBP

£4.51

£5.54

Savings of: £1.03 (19% off)

smell is a bit too strong

Posted by 5205891515993589636 on Jun 11, 2012

at first when i smelled this product the smell seem to be very strong, it does smell like peppermint- a very strong one which i'm not used to. it took me a while and i got used to the smell. it soaps very well, and leaves my face squeaky clean, but still it doesn't dry out the skin like regular soap.

Deja la piel suave y limpia aunque tiene un olor intenso

Posted by andreacafernandez on Oct 03, 2015

Llevo usando este producto unos cinco meses ya. Estoy muy contenta porque me deja la piel suave y nada tirante (tengo rosácea y busco limpiadores suaves como este). Hace una espuma muy muy muy fina y con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho. El mayor inconveniente es el olor, demasiado intenso para mi gusto (aunque te acabas acostumbrando) y que como entre en los ojos pica mucho muchísimo. Yo no lo uso para desmaquillar porque no es tan potente, pero como limpiador facial tras usar un aceite para desmaquillarme va genial. Ademáscde rosácea tengo la piel grasa y no me ha dado problemas de granitos ni más grasa. Repetiré con este producto porque su calidad-precio me parece excelente.

Cleans well

Posted by 4716825969301836891 on Aug 28, 2016

Cleans well but has a very herbal smell not exactly nice smelling. Unlike other black soap this is transparent not black

effective in controlling acne before a period!

Posted by 4972794417917905327 on Dec 01, 2016

mild, non-drying and effective. just not too fond of the smell but I guess it's due to the natural products used and no fragrance which is important for sensitive skin.

Great Cleanser

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015

I have oily skin around the T area. This cleanser leave the skin clean from oily feeling. This is my second order, and I am happy with it, but I think I will look for something better next time.

good buy

Posted by Reviewer1379530 on Oct 11, 2011

effective, nice packing

gently clean

Posted by Reviewer3211572 on Feb 25, 2012

skin soft & clear

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Feb 28, 2012

I've switched to this brand a few weeks ago and so far I have zero complaints.

Ok

Posted by DollyLo on Jun 05, 2012

I like this cleanser. Nothing extraordinary though. Nice smell. Doesn't have any positive or negative effects. Вполне нравится. Приятный запах. Не имеет ни положительного, ни отрицательного эффекта на кожу.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1859128 on Jan 06, 2013

I like it. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and cleanses+lathers well. Earthy, quite mild scent, not the best but ok.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »