New To iHerb?

Customer Reviews

Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

$6.29
$6.99
£ 3.90
Savings of: $0.70 (10% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 257 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 55 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Adore it

10 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Malina on Jan 29, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

reccomend it

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It's very nice cleanser, with comfortable texture, cleans well and gentle, not much foam.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

best of the best/лучшее из лучших

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! You can't find anything better for oily acne-prone skin. It makes my skin squeaking, helps fighting blemishes, even my clogged pores seem to become cleaner. Doesn't dry my skin out. The skin's so smooth! I'll definitely buy it again. Это самая лучшая умывалка, которая у меня когда-либо была! Для жирной проблемной кожи лучше средства не найти, имхо. Очищает до скрипа, борется с прыщами, даже забитые поры как будто становятся чище. Не сушит. Кожа гладкая-гладкая! Обязательно буду брать еще, и не раз.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great all round cleanser

7 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1576657 on Feb 25, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I purchased this orginally for my daughter and tried it, I liked it so much I had to buy one for myself.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1702888 on Nov 23, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

It really helps with blackheads. My face smoothed out noticeably after the first use and has gotten better over the last few weeks. I will keep buying this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 55 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives