GBP

£7.39

£8.98

Savings of: £1.59 (18% off)

Nice

Posted by 5581289106147872416 on Apr 18, 2016

已經買左好多次 溫和皮膚舒服 敏感人士適合 我用作洗臉+body,好正

Good4u

Posted by 5310586557480766215 on Mar 11, 2016

I like all of the Dr. Woods soaps. I tend to break out on my chest, back and shoulders from other showersoaps, but not with the ones from Dr. Woods. Cleans well, lather much, lasts a long time and they come in many great (but not too strong) smells. Love it!

Almost perfect!

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

Love everything about it except for the caramel colouring, but I can live with it. I use this in hand washing foam pumps and wash my young children with it. Leaves the skin nice and soft. Very mild. Last a fair amount of time. Great price. Hope they don´t ever run out!

Nice texture, leaves the skin soft

Posted by 4916408010199681429 on May 13, 2015

I was afraid it will dry out my skin but it feels great!

Body Wash

Posted by 4742428710746861091 on Mar 04, 2015

Good, Feel nice after the shower am able to walk around without clothes and not feel cold.

还好

Posted by 5687241749264335523 on Feb 27, 2015

用来洗头的,掉发显著减少,受损的头发很快恢复弹性,头皮也不痒了,但是看起来有点毛躁,皂垢有时冲不干净,一缕一缕的

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1005838 on Nov 26, 2014

I have been really impressed with this product. The smell was different to what I had expected and initially I wasn't sure about it, it has quite a stong sandalwood or patchouli type aroma. However the smell has grown on me and I have decided I quite like it. I have used it for washing hair and I have been really impressed by how soft my hair feels afterwards and it gives it a lovely curl. I still use a bit of conditioner after as I have dry hair, but you dont really need to. For washing body it is lovely, not as foaming as other body washes, but I would prefer that to extra chemicals. As a face wash, it is great. BUT I have noticed it really stings if you get it in your eye, so be careful of that. I have also used it to make a foaming hand wash by diluting with water and putting in a foam pump, and have made a surface cleaning spray by putting in a spray bottle with vinegar and water. I would give 5 stars if it wasn't so stingy in the eyes. I am not sure if all castile/black soaps are like this, or just this one.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Nov 19, 2014

this is my third order. very nice product.

Good, but very watery and not a lot of foam

Posted by New-Zealand on Oct 12, 2014

This has an unusual scent- it's not bad, just different. It also doesn't lather, so if you like a foamy wash, skip this one. BUT, it is very moisturising. Price is good, though

love it. have purchased before

Posted by 4647396657468582420 on Oct 08, 2014

I found this black soap to be quite gentle on my body and face. Skin feels clean after using it. Seems to remove dirt and oils from skin well.