GBP

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Black Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

£7.59
£9.93
Savings of: £2.34 (24% off)
Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1473649 on May 27, 2008

I use it not only for bathing but for shaving as well. Works really well as a shaving cream. Typically I don't even have to use aftershave as there are no razor burns.

Eileen Wilson

Posted by Reviewer2685869 on Nov 25, 2008

Excellent moisturizing soap. Best I've ever tried. No skin residue. Non-irritating even for the ederly.

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Black Soap, With Organic Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1113890 on Jan 30, 2009

This soap is very versatile and gentle but I was expecting a great scent and a thicker consistency (from other posts). Instead it is much the same as other liquid castile soap I have used.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1207577 on Feb 04, 2009

I stumbled across this product on the website and thought I would give it a try. I love it!!! I have been trying to eliminate many of my chemical-laden body products so this was perfect. I use it as a facial cleanser, body wash and shampoo and I have no complaints about its effectiveness in any of those categories. I will be ordering more.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Dr Wood soap contains all natural ingredients and it’s very versatile. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not irritate the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes. This is not the same when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I have tried the black soap standalone and black soap + shea butter. I prefer the shea butter combination as it helps to moisturize better as well. I have very oily facial skin and one facial wash can last me 4-5 hours before it needs another wash. My facial skin does not dry up when I wash my face frequently. I also use it for shampoo, body wash, shaving, washing clothes, dishes and floor. Basically, it’s an all in one bottle! It’s comparable cheaper than its rival Dr Bronner soap which sells similar soap. Check out my page for more reviews!