GBP

£4.94

£6.39

Savings of: £1.44 (23% off)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3209953 on Mar 16, 2010

I use this as a facial cleanser and it doesn't leave my face dry or itchy. I also use this as a shampoo and it feels like it is cleansing yet moisturizing. It does not dry out my hair or feel as though it is stripping it of it's nutrition. I am also an African American with natural 4b hair. Excellent shampoo! I will continue to use this as my shampoo

easy to use, good for skin

Posted by sav430 on Jul 02, 2012

After using black soap for 6 months I decided to use it forever. It even removed acne from my body. The black soap bars were out so I had to buy this. The liquid version is really easy to use. I think I'm gonna start using both the bars and this product. The only con is that this product has a bit stronger scent than the bar versions. However it's not a bad aroma. UPDATE: after getting used to this my girlfriend said that this is even better than the black soap bars.

Posted by Zihuana on May 30, 2010

At first I was very disappointed; I didn't like the earthy strongish smell at all. But after a few uses I fell in love! Now I really like the scent, what a weird reaction :) I have very sensitive and break-out prone skin, but this doesn't seem to irritate. Might be a bit too drying but with a good moisturizer all is well. It's also a very good shampoo! I love the fact that I can use one product from head to toe! Foams well, and washes out very easily. Absolutely great product <3

Great

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Jul 02, 2010

Excellent soothing body wash, leaves skin feeling very clean and fresh. Great smell.

excellent liquid soap

Posted by Reviewer1585819 on Jul 25, 2010

i use this for everything bathing wash hair wash delicate fabrics machine washing it smells sooooooo good!!!!!buy buy buy !!!! i recommend this for especially troubled skin keeps my excema in check!

Good alternative to Bronners..

Posted by illinoisplowgirl on Oct 05, 2010

When Dr. Bronner's soaps hit 13.50 a bottle, I decided to try Dr. Woods. The reviews looked promising and I'm glad I did-good lather, doesn't dry your skin. Excellent value. I want to try the Tea Tree next!

NATURAL

Posted by Reviewer1521212 on Jan 31, 2010

I BELIEVE IN BEING NATURAL AND I HAVE DRY SKIN THIS IS THE BEST THANK YOU

Good plain soap, good value

Posted by Reviewer2714436 on Feb 01, 2010

Excellent for dry skin, especially face as it has no irritating additives. I never buy facial cleaners, they are much more expensive with no additional benefits

Satisfied with product

Posted by Reviewer2410477 on Mar 14, 2010

Product came in a very timely fashion and 100% satisfied, i would reorder and recommend. Had problems w/ acne on my back and blemishes for yrs and in one week of using this i saw results.

Chemicals free

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Jul 08, 2012

I love this product, keep reordering. Chemicals free!!! Your skin will tell you thanks for using it.