New To iHerb?

Earth Circle Organics, Coconut Sugar Crystals, 14 oz (397 g)

£ 3.56

Lovely product!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 12, 2013

I have a sweet tooth and never ever would have imagined sugar from coconuts tasting this good. This is my third time back for this decadent devil and all I can say is that if there was conventional sugar and Organic coconut sugar crystals on the table which would I make a bee-line for? I'd without a doubt go for the coconut sugar. Far better tasting and healthier. With conventional sugar, I don't really like to eat it from a spoon, yet this coconut sugar is delicious even straight from a teaspoon. It doesn't leave an after taste like stevia. I also use it as a topping for healthy desserts and in my husbands coffee, he loves it! For those who bake it's great and I use it in raw granola it's Delicious.

Delicious

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Mar 30, 2014

I Love coconut sugar - I like this best sprinkled over hot oatmeal.Gives a nice sweet caramel taste. I love the smell of it too, sometimes I just take the bag of this out of the press so I can smell it.

Love.

Posted by Mangoes on Jun 07, 2014

Kids live this.

One of the better Coconut Sugars on iherb

Posted by LantauMama on Apr 06, 2014

I have tried a few brands, and this one is one of the better ones on iherb.