New To iHerb?

Earth Circle Organics, Raw & Organic Goji Berries, 8 oz (227 g)

£ 7.35

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

YUM YUM YUM !!!!!!!!

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Sep 23, 2013

What can I say all ECO products i have purchased on iherb i have given 5 stars. All this brands products are so good ( & organic ) and great value for what you get. Will be trying more of their products in the near future , think the raw chocolate is next.These gojis are not hard and dried up like some of the brands i have tasted , only problem is trying to stop yourself eating so many once you've opened the bag.

Love the Gogi Berries!

Posted by Reviewer1581406 on Jan 29, 2014

I love these berries best with green tea! I add bit of raw organic honey to sweeten, throw in a handful of these berries and enjoy. They taste good straight out of the package , too, but I prefer them in tea. They plump up nice and juicy, and I eat them as I drink my hot green tea.

So delicious

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Aug 30, 2013

I am now a huge fan of goji berries. I purchased two bags and I cannot find them at my local store. I live in a small area so we don't have a lot of local health food stores. I am going to be ordering more than two bags next time. They are great in my green smoothies and just to snack on! Yummy!!

Fresh and soft.

Posted by 5494098918852654809 on Jan 07, 2014

These were very fresh i couls almost chew them, not as other brands that are much harder.

VERY PLEASED