GBP

The best

Posted by 4791041175686656434 on Jul 09, 2013

My daughter (6 months)has very sensitive skin and develops rashes quite easily. We tried creams and different soaps. We started giving her a bath with this and we noticed a significant difference in her skin after the first bath. Now, we use it almost every time--at least ever other bath and more often if needed. I'm so grateful for this product. It really works. We also use the shampoo foam from Earth Mama and it's great too.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 14, 2013

my son has dry sensitive skin and this bath calms it very good. so delicate and has wonderful herbal smell! really recommend this thing!

This really helps

Posted by 5318940794060967939 on Jan 06, 2014

My daughter has eczema and we tried many different baths from mineral salt to different herbs but this really helped her skin to calm down. It did not completely treat her eczema but she is scratching less and her skin has become a lot softer.

OK

Posted by 5220088204063434390 on Mar 31, 2014

Not too long in use. The sachet broke when I just poured water on it. Be careful! But it was ok when next time I just put it into boiled water.

Recommend Stuff for your baby.

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014

Your baby will be release from sneeze.

Smells like angel

Posted by kristam on Jun 27, 2014

Really nice and calming smell. I use it too! For baby and for mamma!

Absolutely soothing!

Posted by 5193679519971199913 on Aug 10, 2014

My 5 months old baby was overexposure under the sun. I bathe her in the herbal bath to prevent sunburn. Can tell the difference of her skin. She enjoyed those bathes a lot. The smell is so natural and good!

Relaxing for baby!

Posted by 4895774407236368134 on May 20, 2015

Smells good & baby's skin feels smooth & moisturised.

good

Posted by 5479983073265856130 on Sep 16, 2013

good

Normal

Posted by 5381643171184911065 on Mar 04, 2014

Huele bien, bastante suave ,no molesta el olor, pero a mi hija no logra relajarla los días que está nerviosa. Si lo que buscas es un producto que deje un olor sutil en tu baño diario está bien.