GBP

£12.37

£13.74

Savings of: £1.37 (10% off)

It broke even after 1st use

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016

The packaging is not great because the soft paste concealer should not be housed in a lipstick cover, it broke easily. The coverage is light to medium only and it creases. Also, it smells rancid after only 4 months of use.

Smooth and creamy, but fell apart quickly.

Posted by LissiR on Jan 09, 2016

Im of italian background and with medium/fair skin and this covers my dark under eye rings reasonable well. It is creamy and doesn't make my wrinkles stand out as some can do. It feels a little thick on the skin, but seems to last all day (in the cooler weather). Hoping it will last during the Australian summer time. I have used it alone and also with mineral powder over the top and so far looks good on my skin. I give it 4 stars because it fell apart after a couple of uses and it is a bit pricey for such a small amount, but its they only natural product i can find that is in cream form and not powder.

Nice product

Posted by 4962850852734094059 on Nov 26, 2015

It covers my dark eye circles and was applied naturally on my skin, without looking fake

Ecco Bella Cover Up Concealer, Beige

Posted by 4738116759633581438 on Nov 22, 2015

AMAZING!!! I love this product, I found my ideal concealer after many years of trying almost everything on the market!! And it hasn't bad chemicals in it. I even looked into the EWG Cosmetics Database. ;-) Perfect, simply the standard that all the brands in the world should have in order to respect our body, animals and the environment. Too happy with it!!

Too light for me, but...

Posted by MichelX on Jun 23, 2015

Great formula. Unfortunately, the other color they make isn't too light, but waaaay too pink, as others had written. I wish the company would make the darker color with the undertones of this one which is a fleshy-peach, in other words, human skin tone!

Working well!

Posted by 5297892309717867474 on Oct 17, 2014

Working well!

Excellent Product

Posted by 4637146270751513038 on Jul 06, 2014

Love the packaging and product. Not drying, goes on smoothly. Do not expect heavy coverage, but it helps in making blemishes less obvious.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 29, 2013

It's invisible, comfortable on skin and gives medium coverage. Will be perfect for pale skin with yellow undertone.

Not bad but not so good

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 14, 2013

Coverage is weak and product is kind of oily, like the face paint we used to use as kids for Halloween. But the ingredients are all natural so it is better for your skin than all those high quality, expensive concealers. If you are just using it to hide mild imperfections, it will do the job quite well. I have a yellowish complexion and it looks OK if you don't look too up close.

The best cover-up

Posted by 5362073350644528504 on Oct 22, 2013

I love this product, it's the best natural one that I ever tried. It cover well dark circles under eyes. I highly recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »