GBP

£16.15

£17.94

Savings of: £1.79 (10% off)

Déçue

Posted by 5607690901709346367 on Apr 21, 2014

produit difficile à appliquer, marque les rides et ridules, la couleur ivory est totalement blanche et l'odeur n'est pas agréable

I have to get this more

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Feb 13, 2014

I like this :)

Can I say 'mediocre'?

Posted by A1725-6887 on May 24, 2013

Well, yeah - it's natural and all that, but in the end I had to battle with ever-leaking tube which made me angry every morning I put on makeup. Besides, since I have oily skin, it did not matte very well and I had to use oil blotting tissues additionally. However, the shade matched my fair skin rather well, so I have mixed feelings about this product in whole.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 15, 2013

I don't want to use any other foundations anymore. This is the best. A little bit expensive but last for a long time.

Posted by Reviewer1172546 on Mar 13, 2012

good...

great foundation!

Posted by Reviewer2747135 on Feb 08, 2012

Love this foundation. Great coverage and color is perfect.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer2122035 on Jan 09, 2012

I have a Ivory Porcelain and it is not light-colored actually and the color has grey undertone. I think it nobody could look pretty in it. This foundation is very hard to apply evently. Totally disappointed.

thank you so much!

Posted by Galina on Jan 01, 2012

quite good

excellent foundation makeup

Posted by Reviewer1111418 on Oct 11, 2011

Good texture, good color choices, and easy to apply. This makeup goes a long way. It is thicker than the Beauty Without Cruelty brand which is more of a tinted moisturizer, but both are very good products. Provides some sunblock protection

...?

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 26, 2011

what i like about this product is that this contains uv. i cant see the effect really. I am not sure this is colored or not, and just leaves the texture that I wore a make up (without covering mess)... I wonder if I am using this stuff in a right way since the reviews are so good... but not illitate my skin, and easy to wash off. I may buy this again, maybe not. ( as a sunscreen, i may have it again) ------------ after trying other brands including something like lush, i would say this ecco bella would be my partner. the ingredient list here includes parabens but actually this product was renewed and no longer contain these. what a progress! and the coverage is fantastic. i didn't notice the coverage before, maybe because i had too much trouble on my skin at that time. with my skin now, this coverage is enough and if needed, i can easily apply concerler after this. so, i like this. the only complaint is the change of the color at the evening. i took off a star due to it but overall, yes, thumb up!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »