GBP

£17.39

£19.32

Savings of: £1.93 (10% off)

Awful

Posted by Reviewer2122035 on Jan 09, 2012

I have a Ivory Porcelain and it is not light-colored actually and the color has grey undertone. I think it nobody could look pretty in it. This foundation is very hard to apply evently. Totally disappointed.

Covers very well and doesn't dry up skin

Posted by Reviewer1930562 on Feb 19, 2011

Wow, I totally recommend this foundation for Japanese light-skin tone ladies. It is by far the best liquid natural one! It covers bremishes very well but still light feeling on skins. Only thing is this bottle is so small!!!

Skin can not breathe!!

Posted by Reviewer1560482 on Jun 17, 2011

Texture was good and color was good but I felt like I had a mask on the whole time and felt relieved finally when I washed it off with a cleanser. I will try it without any moisturizer before applying next time but am afraid that I would break out again. It's really a pity since this is the only close to organic foundation I've found....

Makes me break out

Posted by Umbridge on May 10, 2010

I love that this is vegan, but it makes me break out every single time I use it. The complaints I have are 1) The colours are not accurately depicted on iHerb, 2) the container is quite small, and 3) it doesn't smell great. Not bad, but not good either. The colour worked fine for me in the winter time. I am a light-medium skinned redhead.

excellent foundation makeup

Posted by Reviewer1111418 on Oct 11, 2011

Good texture, good color choices, and easy to apply. This makeup goes a long way. It is thicker than the Beauty Without Cruelty brand which is more of a tinted moisturizer, but both are very good products. Provides some sunblock protection

great foundation!

Posted by Reviewer2747135 on Feb 08, 2012

Love this foundation. Great coverage and color is perfect.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Jan 15, 2013

I don't want to use any other foundations anymore. This is the best. A little bit expensive but last for a long time.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1339737 on Apr 28, 2010

a bit drying so you need to put something before using this. but the result is fine. the color is not too bad but not really suit on my face. considering of the ingredients, i would keep buying this one again.

...?

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 26, 2011

what i like about this product is that this contains uv. i cant see the effect really. I am not sure this is colored or not, and just leaves the texture that I wore a make up (without covering mess)... I wonder if I am using this stuff in a right way since the reviews are so good... but not illitate my skin, and easy to wash off. I may buy this again, maybe not. ( as a sunscreen, i may have it again) ------------ after trying other brands including something like lush, i would say this ecco bella would be my partner. the ingredient list here includes parabens but actually this product was renewed and no longer contain these. what a progress! and the coverage is fantastic. i didn't notice the coverage before, maybe because i had too much trouble on my skin at that time. with my skin now, this coverage is enough and if needed, i can easily apply concerler after this. so, i like this. the only complaint is the change of the color at the evening. i took off a star due to it but overall, yes, thumb up!

I have to get this more