GBP

£3.59

£4.00

Savings of: £0.41 (10% off)

Mild

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Nov 18, 2013

This is mild and delicious! I live in Japan, land of soy sauce! But hard to find tamari without the wheat. Lovely flavor, have to use more liberally than the local soy as the flavor isn't as strong.

I love it! Great taste and value for money:

Posted by SimenM on May 16, 2012

The fact that when you pour the tamari and spirnkle it over your food and it comes in desirable and controllable quantities and not like the niagara falls perhaps gives some clues to the ethical standard behind this product. Taste is great too. Love it! Highly Recommended!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1854889 on Feb 25, 2009

I'm very pleased with Eden Foods Organic Tamari Soy Sauce. I didn't know what to expect it to taste like but I wanted to try a soy sauce without GMO or MSG ingredients. This soy sauce tastes great! We love Chinese foods and can now prepare them more often without worry. I will definitely reorder when I run out.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 10, 2012

Lovely flavor.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2712597 on Apr 08, 2008

Tamari soy sauce is so much better than regular soy sauce. I t has like a smoky flavor and not too salty. Better for you as well.

excellent gluten-free soy sauce

Posted by Reviewer2695538 on May 20, 2008

I am gluten-free & it is very difficult to find gluten-free soy sauce. This is excellent....good quality, the delivery was superb and fast!!

A great alternative!

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Mar 10, 2011

I wanted to buy a better soy sauce than the one I could get i Norwegian stores, which I fear is full of GMO. Tamari/gluten free is available, but let's just say even paying to get this shipped to Norway, saves me money... A good, clean soy sauce taste, used it for everything I used the old soy sauce for, and it works great! Will continue to buy this!

Has a light flavour, definitely less salty.

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 24, 2010

Nice to get something that isnt made from GM soybeans!

I love this soy sauce!

Posted by Reviewer2082424 on May 29, 2011

I live in a country where soy sauce is plentiful ( I mean a whole isle dedicated to soy sauce) yet none of them is as healthy as Eden Foods, Organic Tamari. You can definitely taste the difference. I'm over heavy salty soy sauces.

Organic Tamari Soy Sauce

Posted by Reviewer1148213 on Dec 29, 2008

This is the best soy sauce I have I had. And it is wheat free, so I can enjoy gluten free Chinese and Thai food with this sauce.