GBP

£6.33

£7.42

Savings of: £1.09 (15% off)

Use it with Everything!

Posted by Reviewer1232381 on Jan 03, 2013

Fried eggs, broiled steaks, and most of the veggies I sautee start with Hot Pepper Oil. I love the flavor of it and how it complements stir fried veggies, rice dishes, and anything that is potentially bland. Steam broccoli with it lightly drizzled over the top for a subtley hot aroma and flavor. I broil or bake kale and brussel sprouts sprinkled with Hot Pepper Oil to make veggie crisps for munching (add salt and pepper if desired). It's hard to find in stores where I live so after researching the price, I decided that iHerb was my best source...especially when I purchase four at a time.

A MUST have

Posted by HolisticDad on Mar 17, 2011

last year, I was unable to get this spicy sesame combo that is popular in Japanese cuisine. Now, iherb has it and I am overjoyed. This is a MUST BUY for anyone who loves spicy sesame oil, or is a rice ( or rice noodle) addict. AMAZING with rice, congee (rice porridge), mungbean (glass) noodles, and with shabu shabu. It is incredible, and adds such a unique flavor to any dish, as does regular toasted sesame oil.

Too bad I Landman to buy it with foul Perfume

Posted by 5563924918182937349 on Apr 08, 2015

Too bad I Landman to buy it with foul Perfume

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jul 27, 2011

Wonderful flavor! I wish they'd make it organic!

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1962232 on Jan 13, 2013

Lovely smell and very nice taste. My husband began to love Asian food with this product.

Eden Foods Hot Pepper Sesame Oil

Posted by KiMaLi on Jun 29, 2013

This product is unrefined, expeller pressed. This product is HOT. In other words a little dab, will do ya! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thanks.

Bon produit

Posted by 5222032223402507152 on Aug 31, 2013

il sent fort l'huile de sésame (j'adore) mais ne pique pas on se demande s'il y a vraiment des piments dans cette huile, cependant peut être que je suis trop habitué au piment.