GBP

£2.74

£3.21

Savings of: £0.47 (15% off)

good

Posted by 5102217986183385220 on Dec 25, 2015

thanks its good

outasight flavor!

Posted by 4930885926135087531 on Aug 19, 2015

Tastes great with avocado. So yummy!

Excellent Service & Product!

Posted by 4770453430129876537 on May 11, 2015

I received the Ume Plum Vinegar in a timely manner & perfectly packaged! I'm delighted with the service.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1864729 on Nov 09, 2014

love ume...health benefits and taste....good price thru iherb

Very Tasty! Only almost too salty!

Posted by 4736348260556329586 on Sep 05, 2014

I'm not a big person on salty things, and find myself sensitive to it. BUT- that being said, this vinegar does it's job. I had heard that it umboshi plum was great for nausea, so I tried it and this was my experience: Used for salad dressings,it was not my thing due to salt content. BUT- it's great for marinading stifry in pan and honestly I even took a few swigs when feeling nauseated and I personally found it to help! I would absolutely recommend you to give it a try! *Not a medical doctor, can not take my comments for medical advice. This was only my experience.

Nice flavour but way too salty

Posted by 5294852888051906674 on Jul 12, 2014

It has a nice ume plum flavour but it is too salty. One serving contains more than 1000mg of sodium. I hope Eden Foods takes note of all the feedback about the high sodium and changes the formula soon.

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by 5449371741523162588 on Jan 16, 2014

I am very happy with this product. It is an excellent seasoning. Just a little bit goes a long way.

Super delicious

Posted by health-enthusiast on Nov 24, 2013

Wish it came in a bigger bottle. It tastes wonderful. It is rather salty, and I add it to salad instead of salt.

Fabulous, full flavor

Posted by 5417072027298619014 on Feb 07, 2013

I've been a fan of this vinegar for some time, but this is the best price around. The vinegar is very full flavored and works really well in any marinated salad, or in seaweed salad. You don't need to use a lot for the great flavor it imparts. Try it with sesame oil as a topping for seaweed salad or any other green salad. It has that fabulous umeboshi flavor I crave!

yummy :)