GBP

£2.73

£3.20

Savings of: £0.47 (15% off)

Great product

Posted by JodieLouise on Aug 23, 2011

Very salty..... but I like salty :)

very versatile

Posted by Reviewer3102990 on Aug 17, 2011

After reading the "Kind Diet" by Alicia Silverstone, i wanted to try this Ume Vinegar she used for several of her recipes. I must say that i am very positively surprised about it. I use it now for almost everything i cook because it adds a great taste and is very good for your health!

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer3167469 on Jul 05, 2011

Use instead of salt and it satisfies better than sea salt does without leaving a dry aftertaste. I use it to make salad dressing out of Flax oil, lemon juice and ume plum vinegar. It's delicious!!

Wonderful discovery!

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jul 04, 2011

I love trying new products through iHerb and this Ume Plum Vinegar which I just received last week is suddenly one of my favorite flavoring agents EVER. It is definitely very salty -- upon opening I tried half a spoonful, which left my mouth in a state of ecstasy, but also kinda parched. However, the saltiness has incredible depth and the plum flavor is very present (deeper than plum wine if you've ever had that); add the tang of vinegar and: WOW.

love this for a healthy source of umami flavor

Posted by Reviewer2332745 on Jun 16, 2011

I use this in salad dressing, soup, wherever one might like some salt ( except baked goods) - it is a source of natural glutamates, which are a healthier kind of flavor enhancer than monosodium glutamate.

Mmm... Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3319872 on May 09, 2011

Good taste but really salty

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1427254 on Mar 28, 2011

I like it!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3072071 on Feb 12, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT, I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS AND REALLY ENJOY IT.

interesting vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on Feb 02, 2011

sweet and salty

Excellent vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3021647 on May 26, 2010

I cannot take regular vinegar because I have high stomach acid. But this one is fine with me. At first I had to get used to the taste as it was a bit salty. But now I have fallen in love with it and have it with my salad all the time!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »