GBP

£13.48

£15.86

Savings of: £2.38 (15% off)

Sodium Benzoate

Posted by Reviewer1141802 on Aug 22, 2014

Eidon Minerals looks like a fantastic company with excellent products. I have purchased other products from them all natural all preservative free. I cannot understand what is wrong with people today. IHERB ingredients do not have Sodium Benzoate listed as an ingredient but it is in this product. Would not have purchased it if I had known. Wasted $17. Who is responsible for this someone should have a little more respect for their customers whoever the mistake lies with. NOT ON.

Amazing Anti-aging cream for hands

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on Jun 17, 2011

My hands were a disaster, i didn't think i'd be able to make the skin look good again. They looked 20 years older than i am. But this stuff completely healed them, made them soft and smooth, like they used to look. It's a big bottle too, well worth the money.

antiaging

Posted by Reviewer2383160 on Jan 20, 2013

Couldn't believe the results. I'm in my 60 and I had horizontal lines running across my calf's which is depressing as I wear shorts all the time. But happy to say I applied this cream and they disappeared straight away - now that is amazing

Different ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jul 23, 2013

I purposely got this lotion because on iHerb it does not state that there is any sodium benzoate... I received the bottle today and it says sodium benzoate. Although this seems to be a pretty good lotion, I will not be ordering this again.

Nothing fantastic about this cream, has S.B. in it!

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014

Did not realise it had sodium benzoate as not on the ingredient list on iherb, disappointed this was not shown to allow me to choose more wisely. Did not use so sorry cannot advise if any benefits.

Great product for chemically sensitive

Posted by Reviewer1495835 on Jul 18, 2011

This is the first store-bought lotion I have been able to use because of chemical sensitivities. Love it!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on May 26, 2013

I do not use this as a body moisturiser but as a facial cleanser when I am in the bath or shower, it takes your make-up off very well and softens and cleans your skin. I am allergic to so many products on my face but not this. It can also be used as a mask and is far more economical than most cleansers.

Such a healing lotion

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Dec 17, 2012

This has become my head to toe answer for my skin. I decided to use nothing else for a month and now that I see the difference, I'll be using Eidon's silica & msm lotion as long as its available. It's awesome for the face (I've stopped using the expensive fancy creams) and helps healing of blemishes and other 'ouchies', all without greasiness and with a nice light fragrance. It soaks in so beautifully and quickly leaving a near matte finish. I love it. Thank you, iHerb, for making it available from my favorite shopping site!!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Apr 21, 2015

My 70 year old mother loves this stuff and uses it on her face. She thinks it has cleared up some age spots on her forhead. I have used it all over and really does keep your skin moisturized all day. Absorbs quickly and has a nice citrus scent. My 22 year old son also got hold of it and loves it. He feels it takes the redness out of his face and doesn't cause any pimples. I can't leave a bottle of it around as someone pinchs it!

Can use in hot, humid weather without stickiness

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

The label on this says, "penetrates quickly without greasiness...soothes, smoothes and adds elasticity..." I think it is the first lotion I could use in muggy weather and it really does not get sticky at all. I had to apply it under near-sauna conditions this week and within a few minutes it was absorbed. The clean ingredients list is short (17) and this product is produced without animal by-products or animal testing. The citrusy fragrance is minimal - smells clean.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »