New To iHerb?

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Moisturizing Lotion, Silica & MSM, 16 oz (474 ml)

£ 11.09

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Different ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2812601 on Jul 23, 2013

I purposely got this lotion because on iHerb it does not state that there is any sodium benzoate... I received the bottle today and it says sodium benzoate. Although this seems to be a pretty good lotion, I will not be ordering this again.

Nothing fantastic about this cream, has S.B. in it!

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Feb 07, 2014

Did not realise it had sodium benzoate as not on the ingredient list on iherb, disappointed this was not shown to allow me to choose more wisely. Did not use so sorry cannot advise if any benefits.

Amazing Anti-aging cream for hands

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on Jun 17, 2011

My hands were a disaster, i didn't think i'd be able to make the skin look good again. They looked 20 years older than i am. But this stuff completely healed them, made them soft and smooth, like they used to look. It's a big bottle too, well worth the money.

antiaging

Posted by Reviewer2383160 on Jan 20, 2013

Couldn't believe the results. I'm in my 60 and I had horizontal lines running across my calf's which is depressing as I wear shorts all the time. But happy to say I applied this cream and they disappeared straight away - now that is amazing

Good

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on May 26, 2013

I do not use this as a body moisturiser but as a facial cleanser when I am in the bath or shower, it takes your make-up off very well and softens and cleans your skin. I am allergic to so many products on my face but not this. It can also be used as a mask and is far more economical than most cleansers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »