GBP

£11.74

£13.81

Savings of: £2.07 (15% off)

Such a healing lotion

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Dec 17, 2012

This has become my head to toe answer for my skin. I decided to use nothing else for a month and now that I see the difference, I'll be using Eidon's silica & msm lotion as long as its available. It's awesome for the face (I've stopped using the expensive fancy creams) and helps healing of blemishes and other 'ouchies', all without greasiness and with a nice light fragrance. It soaks in so beautifully and quickly leaving a near matte finish. I love it. Thank you, iHerb, for making it available from my favorite shopping site!!

Nice!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Jul 13, 2013

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Apr 21, 2015

My 70 year old mother loves this stuff and uses it on her face. She thinks it has cleared up some age spots on her forhead. I have used it all over and really does keep your skin moisturized all day. Absorbs quickly and has a nice citrus scent. My 22 year old son also got hold of it and loves it. He feels it takes the redness out of his face and doesn't cause any pimples. I can't leave a bottle of it around as someone pinchs it!

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Feb 23, 2011

I usually buy the now brand msm cream, but I took a chance and bought this brand because it was 160z and now brand is 8oz, Eidson has the added bous of silica, my skin feels amazing, and looks amazing, its so soft. Dionne Canada

Love

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Jun 02, 2014

I Love this lotion, goes on without leaving greasy feeling. This is my new staple, thanks IHERB for wonderful product and excellent service!

Helps keep my skin hydrated during the day

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Mar 15, 2014

I love this. I use it a as a facial cream, on top of my Weleda facial cream. Just weleda wasn't enough and my skin would dry out. The two together work great.

So great !

Posted by 4860116318481178720 on Mar 25, 2014

This lotion save my legs and my sensitive skin ! I feel so good to use it thank !

feels plasticky

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Aug 18, 2014

i like the MSM content, but unfortunately, this has silica- which makes the product feel like plastic. also seems to aggravate my itchy skin condition due to the silica. would not purchase again. i do not recommend this product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »