Eidon Mineral Supplements, Moisturizing Lotion, Silica & MSM, 16 oz (474 ml)

£ 10.54

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good

Posted by Reviewer2059196 on May 26, 2013

I do not use this as a body moisturiser but as a facial cleanser when I am in the bath or shower, it takes your make-up off very well and softens and cleans your skin. I am allergic to so many products on my face but not this. It can also be used as a mask and is far more economical than most cleansers.

Nice!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Jul 13, 2013

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Feb 23, 2011

I usually buy the now brand msm cream, but I took a chance and bought this brand because it was 160z and now brand is 8oz, Eidson has the added bous of silica, my skin feels amazing, and looks amazing, its so soft. Dionne Canada

Nothing fantastic about this cream, has S.B. in it!

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Feb 07, 2014

Did not realise it had sodium benzoate as not on the ingredient list on iherb, disappointed this was not shown to allow me to choose more wisely. Did not use so sorry cannot advise if any benefits.

Helps keep my skin hydrated during the day

Posted by Reviewer1452756 From Netherlands on Mar 15, 2014

I love this. I use it a as a facial cream, on top of my Weleda facial cream. Just weleda wasn't enough and my skin would dry out. The two together work great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »