GBP

£2.28

£2.72

Savings of: £0.44 (16% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Ok dark chocolate

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014

I love dark chocolate and I have tried many many of them. This one is strong and bitter, but it has soy lecithin in it which alters the taste. I kinda like the Vivani dark chocolate more, it has a more clear cocoa taste. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Very tasty chocolate. My wife does not like dark chocolate, but she liked it! Beautiful packaging. In addition, some of the money allocated to help the animals, it is very good. Sorry for bad English language :) ช็อคโกแลตอร่อยมาก ภรรยาของผมไม่ชอบช็อคโกแลตสีเข้ม แต่เธอชอบมัน บรรจุภัณฑ์ที่สวยงาม นอกจากนี้บางส่วนของเงินที่จัดสรรเพื่อช่วยให้สัตว์ก็เป็นสิ่งที่ดีมาก

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2012

So so good!

Good quality

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Dec 17, 2014

A work of art for those who can truly appreciate real chocolate, it is a too bitter for my own taste but i am getting used to it.

To dark!

Posted by 5173510747515629372 on Nov 19, 2013

Im sure its a loveable chocolate for those who love dark chocolate!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2555601 on Jan 15, 2012

This is a very good chocolate, but I think the one from green & black with 85 % cocoa is better.

good

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Aug 07, 2011

Good product and price. Will continue to purchase.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on Aug 09, 2011

My favourite dark chocolate. Incredible, complex flavour and very smooth feel.

The very best

Posted by Reviewer3090587 on Aug 30, 2012

This is my favorite dark chocolate and, believe me, I have tried them all. I like that it's made with beet sugar and that the sugar content is low. Tastes so good.

Just as it says - extreme dark chocolate

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Sep 13, 2012

Too bad that when I received this bar, got crushed a bit...it tastes good though. Love the idea that it is a fair trade product! Support responsible company for the community!!