GBP

£2.33

£2.79

Savings of: £0.45 (16% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

ช็อคโกแลตอร่อยมาก

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Very tasty chocolate ช็อคโกแลตอร่อยมาก

amazing taste!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 28, 2011

I buy these as a gift for coffee lovers :) I had this yesterday and YUM! these melt in you mouth so smooth, I like the fact that it doesn't loose the cocoa flavor even in milk. my friends and I love these chocolates so much! I've also noticed that my eczema doesn't react to these which happens all the time with other chocolates. I highly recommend these chocolates! うますぎる

No Milk Chocolate!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Jan 06, 2014

Much more like dark chocolate, if I want dark, I order dark. No good chocolate flavour, if you want to have a MILK chocolate, you will be disappointed.

My favorite! 최고!

Posted by Reviewer2470179 on Jul 22, 2012

아몬드 조각이 맛을 더합니다. 보통의 밀크초콜릿보다는 좀 더 진한 초콜릿이고 약간 허쉬초콜릿 특유의 투박한 맛을 연상시키는데 재료는 더 좋은 걸 쓰겠죠 ㅋ 너무 맛있어서 맨날 먹어요. It kinda reminds me of Hershey chocolates in a good way. Almond pieces make the chocolate taste even better. I eat this chocoate bit by bit everyday!

Wonderful chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2663506 on Jun 14, 2012

I have never liked chocolate very much at all, but have just recentely begun craving on occasion. This is the best I have ever eaten!

very yummy

Posted by Reviewer2108622 on Feb 18, 2014

great taste and texture

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2300181 on Sep 04, 2012

Its just the best chocolate ever!!

Riquisimo

Posted by 5117258907584095680 on Jul 28, 2013

Esta delicioso, poco mas puedo decir, bueno y que es una pena que la tableta sea tan pequeñita.

Best Endangered Species Chocolate

Posted by odereviews on Jan 03, 2014

Out of the Endangered species chocolate this has the best taste. This is milk chocolate, but still has OK amount of cocoa. Price could be little cheaper.

Lovely chocolate

Posted by 4748866349088550555 on Jul 26, 2012

This is the best organic chocolate I have come across so far, I and will keep ordering it. I don¨t the other dark chocolates of this brand was so good as this one. I think it tastes exeptionally good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »