Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Enjoy Life Foods, Chocolate Chip, Crunchy, 14 Cookies, 7.0 oz (198 g)

£ 2.45

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Delish!

Posted by Reviewer2567115 on Apr 08, 2013

I'm a fan of Enjoy Life chocolate chips so I was excited to try some of their other products. Unfortunately they arrived with about half of them broken into tiny pieces, but that didn't stop me from eating every last morsel in the box! These cookies were absolutely delicious - light and airy, with an almost malted flavor.

Okay replacement

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Jul 25, 2013

These tastes pretty much like cheap normal cookies. They were okay, very sweet, and somewhat crumbled when they arrived. Don't think I will reorder, as there is a lot of tastier alternatives.

These are terrific

Posted by Reviewer3147060 on Sep 02, 2012

Our favorite gf choc chip cookie that is not homemade!

Great product, not so great Shipping!

Posted by 5286362689590911055 on Nov 23, 2013

My son loves these cookies 5 STARS, they are the only ones he will eat that are nut + gluten free. He has allergies and issues with gluten. Unfortunately I can't give Iherb 5 stars, I have ordered these cookies several times from them, usually 12 - 16 boxes at a time. The problem is because the cookies are not more securely packaged we end up with a couple of boxes where the cookies are smashed to pieces. This is an issue for my son. I originally was ordering this through Amazon, but there were so many complaints about breakage, Amazon suspended the product. I do intend to email iherb as well about this issue and see what they have to say. Like I said earlier it is a 5 STAR product for us, I just hope they begin to package it more cautiously in the future!

The best!

Posted by Iceland on May 03, 2014

The best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted. The hole family loves them! Will buy them again and again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »